The Date/Breakup

Danielle's POV:👠
As I was was walking home from the hospital I heard a help come from the direction of Sean's house.I walk around and call for Sean until I heard him say weakly Danielle.I looked up and saw Sean looking like a mess with a hole in the room he is in.He asks me to to help.I hesitated but then I climbed up his house and almost fell but I made it up.I asked him why he was there and where he was and told me about his dad.A tear slid down my face and he tells me "don't cry Dani,everything is going to be okay".I blushed when he called me Dani cause he used to call me that when we were dating.I decided to let him stay at my house and he said yes.He accidentally kissed me,he apologized but I shut him up by kissing him.He smiled.I melted inside.I grabbed his hand and helped him come to my house.We both cuddled in my bed.The next morning...
I woke up and saw Sean and I was really happy I kissed his forehead.I went to get dressed.
Danielle's outfit below

As I was getting dressed,my smile turned into a frown

As I was getting dressed,my smile turned into a frown.I just remembered about Ben but I really like Sean.I left Sean and went to The Lodge,I saw Kaylee and Noah and said goodbye.I went into The Lodge and saw Ben so I sneaked Behind him and told him to take me on a date and don't make it too fancy.I kissed his cheek and left.I planned on dumping him on our date.I can't wait to be with Sean again.I went back home.I saw him awake so I tried to scare him.I told him I really like him.He froze then he says he likes me too and I was so happy.Then his smile turned into a frown.He asked me about Ben and he says he doesn't want to hurt him.I told him about my plan and he wasn't really sure but he let me do it.I went into my closet and found a dress similar to my outfit I was wearing.
Danielle's date dress below

I got my dress on.I kissed Sean goodbye.As I was walking out of my house, I got a text from Ben saying to meet him at the boat house.I said okay on my way.I walked there and saw Ben and gave him a hug.He seems to be quiet,too quiet.He looks like he is hiding something.After our picnic I decide to breakup with him.I stopped and looked into his blue eyes and said that I'm breaking up with you and I'm really sorry but I really like Sean and I wish we could stay friends.He stayed quiet for a few minutes then smiled.I don't know why.He then said he loves Skye and we can stay friends.For some reason deep down I knew they were going to get together again.I feel relieved that we didn't tell his friends yet.We said goodbye and went our separate ways both smiling big.
Ben's POV:🚲
After I went home I decided to get dressed and see Skye.I have chosen her and it has always been her.I head down to her carivan,I knocked and luckily she answered.She let me in.We sat down and I couldn't help but hold her hand and talk.After we talked a few tears escaped her eyes and I didn't want to see her upset ever again since what happened with The Lodge.I whispered into her ear that it has always been you.She smiled and I took a chance.I kissed her and now I now know why Sean wanted to.She ended our kiss and I didn't want her to but she asked about Danielle and I decided that I was going to break up with her later somehow.I kissed again.I then sang it's always been you to her and she was really happy.I knew right there that I realized I love her.We head to The Lodge and I saw her upset so she cried into my shoulder and I didn't want to see her cry so I kissed her head and she calmed down.We went inside of what was left and talked to Josh.We saw Kaylee and Noah and said goodbye to them.Skye then went and talked to Josh.Danielle came up to me and told me to take her on a date and not a fancy one.She then ran away.Why would she want a date.I decided to have a picnic at the boat house and not make it as special as me and Skye's was.I went home and prepared everything.I threw on a checked shirt and left.I texted Danielle to meet me at the boat house.She told me she was on her way.I headed there, then she came.After we finished she broke up with up with me and told me that she liked Sean and that she would like to stay friends.I froze then smiled so now I don't have to break up with her.I told her that I love Skye and she understood.We said bye to each other and ran our separate ways happy.I can't wait to tell Skye.

Author's Notes:
Thank you guys for all the views and adding this story this means a lot to me.All you Seanielle shippers I told you this was coming and I hope you are very happy.I also want to thank ThaBumbleBrie for always commenting and I want to encourage all of you to do the same.Thank you all of you Lodgers.Next chapter we will hear about Alex.Remember to comment on what you think and don't forget to give ideas for future chapters.Until next time.
p.s this is my longest chapter and this took me a hour to finish.Bye 👋👋😀