Not Sure!/Please Read

Hi 👋 guys it's me,I know I haven't posted in a while.Im not 100% sure on what to do next.I want to make the next two chapters special with one to celebrate 200 views and for recently with 300 plus views.If anyone has ideas put it in the comments.Also let me know if you want to hear more about a specific character and if I should continue to write in POV's since it sometimes takes an hour or more.I am willing to continue still since I know reading long chapters sometimes are fun even though sometimes you want to get right to the point.Sorry for big rant I'm just not sure what characters in the plot line I have created so far what I should do.Remember to comment on what you want and to keep reading this book and the others and to vote.I almost forgot since I'm on spring break I will update each story more frequently.Until next time.
UPDATE:
Hi it's me nearly a week from when this was posted.Im serious about having no ideas and I'm struggling I thought at least one person could give me an idea(s),but I haven't I know it's been a while and I know you guys have been waiting a while for the two big chapters and now it will be three (yay).The truth is I'm stuck and I'm not sure on what direction to send this book.I need some inspiration and I thought why not you guys choose except I don't have any ideas for you guys to choose.I want to hopefully post a chapter or two tomorrow so send some ideas.Im not sure after since on  Wednesday and Thursday I have a state test for ELA and it's the week I get back from spring break so I will be stressed so I'm not really sure if I will.But when I do come back from that I will create a schedule on when I will post each chapter for this book and the others.Thank you for all the support this book is getting and this means a lot and I know I repeat this a lot but remember to read,comment,vote,and maybe follow me (I only ask since recently I lost a follower and I'm not sure how but maybe do).Until next time lovelies(name I thought I could call you readers I could change just leave in comments).