Thank You!!!!!

Hi I know I said i would come back and
I am I just want to finish school which ends on the 26th of June and once I'm done I'm going to publish more.The main reason I'm writing this is because this book has recently hit 1k views and I'm so excited.This means a lot to me since this was my first book.Im also excited to say I entered this book into The Wattys and I'm excited to see what will happen.And also remember to keep reading,commenting(not like you guys do that any way but at least try),and voting I want this story super popular and I also want it to help with the Wattys.I just recently heard about it and I submitted this book today.So I just want to thank you guys for all the support this book is having.Also I'm very sorry for the cringe song above.Im very excited for the direction this book is going.Don't worry I will publish the very long awaited special chapter once I stop being lazy and actually write it.So if you guys really love this book remember to continue to show your support and help win The Wattys.Sorry for big rant I just want to update you all on this book since I haven't posted in like almost two whole months.Okay now to conclude my rant goodbye and write you guys soon lovelies.