The Date

Skye's POV:⛅️
A few hours past....
I woke up to notice that Ben left probably to get ready.I walk around and noticed a note that said
From:Ben
I can't wait for our date later and I'm making it really special.Sorry for leaving I just want to put everything in order for later.Meet me at the tree at 8 and wear something special.Until then bye.Xoxo,Ben
I smiled after reading that but then I couldn't stop thinking about the gold and a tear ran down my face.Then I reassured myself and start to get ready.
Skye's outfit below.

I put on my dress and curled my hair and threw flats on

I put on my dress and curled my hair and threw flats on.Before I left I grabbed a sweater and phone and headed torwards the tree.I see Ben and he gets up and hugs me then kiss me.He told me to close my eyes.He then told me to open them and the tree was so beautiful.There were fairy lights,rose pedals on the ground leading to the tree,and a picnic setup.I told Ben it was gorgeous and it was.We sat down and talked.I feel really safe with Ben and I know he will be heartbroken when he finds out.I decide to go on the swing and sing favorite place to be.

And Ben sang along.I felt so happy until I knew I have to tell him now.He noticed right away something was wrong.I sat down on the bench gripping his hand tightly.After a few moments of sitting in silence.I got all my courage and looked him into his ocean blue eyes.I was about to cry but I stopped myself .I told him about the gold and how I have to move back to the city with my dad and Alex.He looked away from me upset,he then mumbled how long did you knew?.I said since earlier today.I wasn't expecting this from Ben but he got up from the bench and asked me in a sad and angry way why didn't you tell me sooner?.I said you looked to happy so I didn't say anything.I knew he was going to leave me at the tree but I didn't want to lose him again so I got up and ran away from the tree crying.Right on cue as I was leaving the fairy lights go out and the rose 🌹 pedals flew away in the wind since it was getting cold.I put on my sweater with my phone inside and ran straight for the carivan and before I do I see Ben calm down and realized what he had done.He was about to run to me and hug me but I ran faster to the carivan,I didn't feel like talking to him.He stopped running half way.I got to the carivan and slammed the door.I went to my bed and cried myself to sleep regretting telling him but I had to tell him.If he was this bad telling our friends would be a little worse.Before I layed back down crying I saw my dad and Alex come inside.I hugged them and hugged them crying.
Ben's POV:🚲
I woke up a few minutes after cuddling with Skye.I got up with out making noise.Before I left I wrote a sweet letter for her.I kissed her forehead and left.I started to get ready.I threw on a special checkered shirt and started to go to the tree with everything.As I was finishing touches I got a text from Skye.She said she was on her way.Once I finished I turned around and saw Skye in a cute dress.I ran up to her and kissed her then hugged her.I told her to close her eyes.I took her to the tree.When she opened her eyes she was in love with it.We sat down and talked and I noticed she wasn't really happy like usually.She went to the swing.Then she sang favorite place to be and I sang along with her.She went to the bench and sat down.I remembered the last time we were on a bench together and it wasn't good.I sat down and we sat in a few moments of silence.She looked into my eyes and was about to cry but she didn't.The next thing broke me.She said she was moving to the city and her dad spent all the gold on medical bills for Alex.I looked away from her and processed everything.I got up and yelled at her and I wished I didn't.She said she knew since this morning.I asked her why she didn't tell me and she said I looked to happy to tell me.She got up and put on her sweater and started to run away crying.She turned around and looked at me.The fairy lights on the tree blew out and the rose pedals blew away from the wind.I realized what I did and I didn't want to lose her again.I started running to her but she ran faster to the carivan.I stopped running half way.I wish I didn't yell.Now she is leaving at the end of summer which is soon.I head home and I slam my door.I start crying until I hear Ethan knock on my door so I stop crying.I let him in and he knew I was upset so he hugged me and said everything will be okay and he knows I only get upset like this because of Skye which shows I really cared about her.We sat on my bed and I started to cry on Ethan's little shoulder.

Author's notes 📝:
Hi I'm back with a new chapter.I will post who was at Danielle's door next chapter.I will post about Kaylee and Noah soon.When I hit 200 views I will write a special chapter and I will try to make it the longest chapter I have written.How do you guys feel about what happen?.How do you think the others will react to the news?.Until next time bye👋