~ PROLOGUE ~

From inside of this one big and dark Mansion, there are few members that having a mission which that given by their scary, brave, strong, and mysterious master although they already have experience and know if what kind of Master they have.

A master who treat them as if they are his Sons, since they are all working hard as his people before.

A Master whom gave them an experience to see a real him as their MASTER.....

A MASTER that can no one dare to kill him...

And a reason for them of being a Monster when he tried to gave them a Difficult, Scary, Mysterious missions but yet it makes them feel excitements somehow...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

'Two of you will do this' Leader's order through his member then he point something for them to know.
'And other two of you' Looking at their eyes seriously while looking for something 'This what will you do' Reaching something to each of them which is will be the one who leads their mission. 'What is this about? What can we do for this thing?' Curiously ask by each of his member. 'You can ask your partner, he already knows what that thing is for' He responded without hesitating.
'What about Me and him?' The other one ask approaching their leader and looking at him directly while waiting for his answer. 'Oh, I almost forgot...Here, you know if how much I am trusting you for our dark mission' Leader remind him then pat his shoulder after and gave him a 'Good luck smile'

After their meeting, all of his members are quietly walking through their own rooms and started packing their things for their New Mission.

'This is gonna be fun!!! I knew that we will be having an excitement of road trip.' Happiness of Brown haired guy while packing his things through his baggage bag.

All of them busy packing their things and feel the excitement, strong, well that missions are seem not new to them... 

'But remember, it's not just a road trip but a dark mission which we can kill all persons that who deserves a death' The red hair guy remind while doing a same thing.

Do you want to know if what kind of mission so called Dark Mission that they have? 

Although the reason why it's not new to them?

Well you can find it out through a real beginning of this story.

ENJOY Reading !!!

AND...............

AND...............

ONE MORE THING............

This will be my first English story that I am supposed to do this last last year especially to my First story which is "My Daughter Is A Vampire" but seems when I feel a lazyness I just think to make it Filipino/Tagalog story...

I hope you would understand this somehow and just all I want you to do is to comment when there is something that makes you confuse from this story....

That's all then sorry to all of my lot Typos and grammars...

And for the last time, I want to say that......... 

Author loves you very very much... ❤❤❤

So

Good Luck !!!!!

Love love❤❤
By: ♚♚Aloyalprinces♚♚