Chapter 4

Jianne's POV

"What the F–" then someone just cut off his freaking and unstoppable mouth when it comes of every thing that he doesn't even expecting to see by throwing him my Deadly glare.

"Can't you even see that?! Stop yelling at me without trying to understand what's really happening there. And I insist you to watch that clip from the start for you to get my point!" I irritated complying with this annoying second boss of mine, who's involve to that incident. And how was that his fault??

He really wants to give his best to try some and for so called awareness of my own safetyness.

And yes, that person is his one of his that's why.

"Jianne, chill ok? he is st–"

"And why do you think that would I do that?! His nothing for me! His just a second boss who's trying to replace our one and only real BOSS, can't you even get that?!" I was starting to raising my voice even to my one and only trusting partner that I can't even replace no matter what.

And I was so dumb without realizing what I was just doing and saying just now infront of my trusted partner in crime.

I just felt the warmness from out of the blue and knowing that I was now crying while burying my self to this person's chest but has a good scent that I always adore from this person. 

She hugs me so tight as she was trying to comfort me no matter what.

"Say what" I started as soon as I was felt ok after crying and letting my tears burst into her clothes everywhere.

"Hmm?" She humms as she heard me talking.

"Thanks for the time that you help me out there, if it isn't because of you. She would find this out and I would feel very sorry" I thankfully said as if I felt guilty after that scene happens.

[Flash back]

As soon as I heard the scream coming from somewhere nearby, I have already send a sign for someone that I trusted to from this situation.

[What now?]

"It's your time to use your talent sis, I'm counting on you" I said as I was still talking on her by using the earpiece.

Using the word of "talent" is to keep our call sign of "Immitation" to immitate/Act as if she's taking a role as me.

And that's the skill that we found out when I was always taking a train for self defenser and a ruler of people who killed people without any valid reasons and etc.

[Sure thing, I'll take good care of your friend. You can proceed now]

Then as soon as we both saw that Jane was busy for trying to see where the scream is coming from, we did take the advantage to start the plan.

As I fastly wear my disguised suit and confront that annoying and stupid guy to save the hostage, then she started to used her skill to act like me.

She's really good enough to act like as if she's really a me in person, and that's why she's been chosen be my partner since ever before that Boss whom I hated from the first place came into our life.

"Spa-spare me some time to live plss! I-I really didn't meant that way" he says after I hit him so many times to make his body weak as he was now kneeling fornthe apoligies.

"Hah! Want me to spare you a life one more chance?" Asking him with my deadly tones of speaking when it comes of being so serious.

Then he just nodded seeing that it seems like whoever behinds this person just using him to try me.