Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

What the hell is going on?

Wait...

Still locked up in this room without no body's here?

"Hey you there! What do you think you were doing?" I ask as to get this stupid guy's attention but the heck, his ignoring me like as if he doesn't hear me.

Is he kind of a Deaf?

Then I haven't realize and forget that this Jianne didn't lock my hands. She just said to wait for her return to give her time with me again.

Seriously?

What's gotten into her?

"I can still inform her what to do and report to her what's for the new task, geez! She's driving me Crazy!" I said as I'm about to explode around in here in my room.

Then after a half hour my phone got my attention and I was thinking to give her a contact and ask for the report for him to know her situation.

(To tell you the truth, yes she locked me up here but still she does care to let me do my job inside here as for my position as her Updater/messenger for the infos. And datas about the enemies.)

"Bro! You're still banned ?" One of our members as the Hacker.

"What do you want?" I said while I'm still focussing on my laptop to check the other datas and the message that she just send this while ago.

"I've got the information about her situation for today" He saids then he laid it beside me then sat right beside me watching me.

"What's about that?" I ask still without looking at him

**********

"Yahhh! What are you guys up to?" There she goes again, shouting after she just get here from school or should we say school University that full of dark secrets.

but there are still some innocent people who seem to be in a dilapidated issue around their school,
So I won't doubt about it cause I have already been there since I'm Jianne's childhood friend.

Her hot temper...

She's starting to burst out of moodiness again.

I wonder who the hell is that again to make her mood in bad shape this day

No on-wait ahhh hahaha

This couldn't be possible...

"Did she just get home?" Asking him trying to stop myself not to laugh at what I just get in my mind.

"Obviously, ah! She's about to — about to what?" Too late for him to leave before her when we both been caught with her sharp eyes.

As for that we can't now escape from her sight but instead she's heading to take a sit in a corner infront the CCTVs with her moody expression.

This is bad...

I think someone tried to challenge her.
She's too—scary and has no mercy unless no there is reason to let people live or either decide about what they deserve to receive.

"What's with your long face? Did something — isn't obvious?" Angry Jianne responded playing a game with a killing part, cause me draw a smirk on my face.