1

Jack's POV:

I was getting ready to make breakfast for mark and emily before mark goes to work and I,take emily to school her last year in middle school my baby is growing so fast I, rember when me and mark brought her home when she was 4 years old and know she is 14 going to 15 next year were have the years been.Since her birthday is on august 29 me and mark bought emily 4 tickets to see panic! At The Disco one for me one for mark one for emily and I think her boyfriend is going to come with us.

Mark's POV:

I got woken up by the smell of scrambled eggs,bacon , pancakes and because jack wasn't in bed so I got out of bed and went down stairs to see jack cooking so I went right behind him and hugged him and he squeled and and said mark don't do that again or while I'm cooking he said and I said ok so after that I was about to go up stair when jack said wake emily up and I said ok  so I went back  up stairs and went to her room and jumped on her bed.

Emily's POV:

  I was in my room sleeping when all of a sudden some one jumps on me and I instantly wake up because I thought it was chica but it wasn't chica it was my daddy mark so I just grond and went back to sleep but then I wrapped myself around my blanket but my daddy has a lot of force that he took off my blanket and I said 10 more minutes and he said no because I have to go to school so I got out of bed and went down stairs were my dad was cooking so I just sat down and waited.

Jack's POV:

I saw my daughter sit down in a chair at the table so I went were she was and sat down next to her and said good morning to my little angle and she said good morning and asked what we we are going to do today and I tell her I don't know (he does know) since today is the last day at school for her we are taking her to see Panic! At The Disco her favorite band and the thing is that we got VIP passes so she can meet Brandon Urie but first since she has no more school work me and mark will pick her up early for a surprise.

Mark's POV:

So today me and jack planned a whole night for me jack and emily first we will go to the mall well mostly hot topic to buy clothes before I have to get kidnapped because of my job jack works with me but our daughter doesn't know and me and jack got to go on this mission so next week will be our last with emily so today me and jack are dropping her off and pick her up so we have a lot planned out for all week so right now we have to get dressed and drop her off.
------------------------------------------------
I hoped you'll enjoyed this chapter the first chapter for this new book and I will have the next chapter up very soon.