3

Sorry for the long wait I had some writers block and had family come over well enjoy 🙂chapter 3
----------------------------------------

Mark's POV:

After jack and I dropped off the love birds we went to work were we got our mission and it was by a surprise that it's in Ireland my husbands home town the country he was born in it's going to be great but poor little angle will be alone with her uncles and cousin alone with 3 boys oh probably 4 with Nathan their but I hope they don't get the idea of making any dumb stuff like some times they do I don't want her to be surrounded by boy's although she is cuz of jack and I but she was never alone with her uncles and cousin.

Dark's POV:
So my son called his cousin to tell her that he will be attending her school next year she was at first surprised and then happy and excited it's good that my son will be with his cousin but at first me and anti should of told emily that he changed his number because of a crazy ex-girlfriend that loved him so much that she would stalk my poor son so he changed his number and more than stalking she went through his phone and read his texts with emily and when she read the texts she got mad and almost slapped him and after that we never heard of her she said something about emily.

Anti's POV:
I'm so happy to see emily and my brother and brother in law it's going to be fun now that I'm thinking I should call jack and tell him that we should do a YouTube channel called The Fishbach Family(sorry if I wrote mark's last name wrong) were both family's can do challenges I'll text him that or if not when we get their cuz we are in the airport ready to board our plain and before that I bought tickets to Panic!At The Disco I'm doing a blog right now and theirs a lot of fans.

Ben's POV:
I'm going to text my cousin emily to tell her that I'm excited to live near her this is going to be good but bad cuz of my ex-girlfriend that read all my texts with my own cousin like really get over it just family but this ex had to be crazy I'm going to text emily right now to tell her about my ex.
*there texts*
Ben:hey
             Emily:hey wyd
Ben:in a plain to go to Virginia why
             Emily:in class
Ben:emily you know your not supposed to have ur phone out in class.
            Emily:first you texted me,second it's the last day of school and we do what ever we want
Ben:I know
          Emily:yeah
Ben:oh and my exgirlfriend is maybe stalking you know
         Emily:why?
Ben:cuz she read our texts messages and she wants to kill you for stealing me.
       Emily:she's stupid well I got to go have to text my parents
Ben:okay ttyl
     Emily:okay bye
    *back to bens pov*
Okay now I have to save my cousin from that bitch
Piolet:Everybody fasten your seat belts because were about to land in Virginia and thanks for boarding the Washington airline have a great day
*back to ben*
Finally I need to text my uncles to come and pick us up this will be fun cuz I have to stay with them for a while until my parents finish fixing the house.

Emily's POV:
My cousin Ben texted me saying that this his crazy ass ex-girlfriend is going to try and kill me wow what a jealous ass bitch were just cousins nothing more any ways I'm going to text my daddy to see if he is going to pick me up or do I ride the bus so I texted him and he said he is on his way only that he has to pick my uncles and cousin up I said okay and put my phone back in my pocket and started to talk to my friends and then out of the sudden I feel a pair of arms around my waist and it was nathan I said hey and we talked when my name got called to go to the office because I'm getting picked up and before I left nathan grabbed me and hugged me and gave me his sweatshirt.

Jack's POV:
It was 12:00pm when me and mark went to pick up dark&anti and his son we went home dropped their things off and we went to pick emily up on our way we put Panic!At The Disco and after that we were at emily's school I went in to pick her up but someone stopped me it was Ben he said he wanted to go in with me and I said sure we went in asked for her and waited soon ben asked me if this is the school he will attend and I said yea and with that we waited and then emily came I hugged her and then I moved to the side and she saw ben and she ran to him rapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck she smiled and cried and ben held her closer to comfort her and to tell her that it is true he is here with her then I look into the hall to see nathan staringat them and he looked mad kinda but I mouthed it's her cousin and he said oh and smiled and walked off.

Mark's POV:
I was in the car with dark and anti waiting for jack , ben and emily they were taking long I get it takes long to get things together and after a while I see them coming out emily on bens back and jack just smiling and talking to them then they were near and I honked the horn to tell them to hurry and jack just glared and then I gave him a look that said we need to spend time with her and he nodded and then he was in the car and emily and ben got in I'm happy that emily's happy and after a while emily asked were we are going and I said to the mall and then go to a Panic!At The Disco concert she was happy soon we got to the mall and we all went to Vans to get new pairs of shoes and then HotTopic after that we went home got ready and went to the concert on the way jack told them that we got VIP passes and emily was way to happy but we got to the concert we picked up nathan.
-----------------------------------------
Well that was it and sorry for the late update I had a lot of stuff in had but I swear that was the last thing to do and now I don't have nothing to do but write more fanfic for you'll and I am so tired cuz it is 12:07am🕛 after this I am going to take a long slumber and write more later well good morning or goodnight were ever you'll are at I hope you'll enjoyed this chapter and like always I'll see u in the next chapter buh-bye and hit the follow bottom on the face LIKE A BOSS🙂