5

Here's chapter 5 and sorry for the late update just dealing with a bunch of shit 🙂well enjoy🙂
-------------------------------------
Ben's POV:
We were in the car and brandon  the actual brandon urie is coming home with us I was so surprised but at the same time mad my cousin literally got cheated on by her supposed to be boyfriend and emily is just laying down but at the same time sitting cuz she wrapped her arms around my neck and she wouldn't lossen up so let her and she was sleeping but then someone says emily and I turn around to see and it was nathan I look at him and say what do u want and he snaps at me and the thing is I'm 100% both human and demon so I burst out and tell him to shut the fuck up and then emily gets startled and I rock her so she can sleep.

Jack's POV:
I feel bad for emily cuz she just got cheated on but more next week me and mark will have to leave and I don't want her to cry more than she is right now I want her to be happy so mark and I will take her out and tell her that she has an older brother but when next week comes mark and I have to fake to get kidnapped but mark goes first then I go next one day later but I'm going to call ethan to come over for as long as we take and they already met but emily doesn't know that ethan is her brother I hope she doesn't get mad cuz ethan is coming with us.

Dark's POV:
Emily was sleeping on ben when we got in the car and when we were leaving nathan wanted to talk to emily but ben told him she doesn't want to talk to him and nathan got sassy and ben had an out burst and told nathan to shut the fuck up and with that emily got startled so ben rocked her so she wouldn't wake her up and then I heard jacks thought that he wants to tell emily about her brother ethan I hope she will be happy knowing she has someone to take care of her and more she grew up watching his videos and still does she is a fan of CrankGamePlays.

Nathan's POV:
I wanted to talk to emily to tell her what really happened so I called her name and her cousin turned around and said she doesn't want to talk to me so I got sassy with him and I told him it's not his choice it's emilys so I got mad and sassy I really don't like it how he is just speaking for her and then I got even more sassy and he yelled to shut the fuck up and with that I shut my mouth and waited to get dropped off home maybe emily will come over for my sister I hope so cuz I really want to talk about what happened and that's emma fault.

Mark's POV:
I was only 4mins away from nathans house to drop him off and then go home and lay emily in bed and get the guest room ready for brandon I was still surprised that he is staying  with us for who knows how long but it's nice of him to stay after what happened with nathan after a few minutes later we were at nathans house nathan got out and went to his door and unlocked it and went in not trying to be rude or anything but I'm happy that he is gone dark had a feeling so he told me and this happened I'm glad my brother came with his family.

Anti's POV:
Emily is sleeping on bens laps and she was shivering because the AC was on and she was wearing shorts so I took off my sweater and put it on here legs and then brandon took off his jacket and put it on her so she is warm and not cold as we are on our way back home.After I gave emily my sweater I got cold so I cuddled up with dark to keep me warm because I was cold and kinda shivering.

Emily's POV:
I was in my room with a jacket on me and my legs covered and on my night stand was my phone so I grabbed it and started texting ethan telling him what happened and he was pissed off on what happened and he said that he would protect me from anybody who wants to hurt me and I said thanks and then I felt tears go down my cheek and then I started crying again and then brandon came in and said what's wrong and I told him and he said fuck that boy cuz he lost the greatest girl and I smiled and then my phone went off and I looked at it and it was a picture of nathan kissing that same girl from the concert and the caption said "I'm very happy now that I got a new girlfriend" and then I burst out crying and brandon hugged me and got my phone and he typed something and turned off my phone and laid down next to me.

Brandon's POV:
I was so mad to see that post so I grabbed emilys phone and put "Wow you leave one girl to be with another one" and with that I hugged emily and laid down next to her so she would sleep and not think of that fool and with just laying their emily faced my chest and cuddled up next to me and fell asleep a few minutes later so I was about to leave and get off the bed when emily hugged me and said don't go so I said ok and got under the bed covers and she fell asleep then her phone went off and it was a comment and it was from emma saying "Bitch your jealous that he dumped your ugly ass just to be with me and nice try getting brandon urie to believe every fucking word you say ugly bitch" I got so mad that I logged in my account and commented "leave emily alone you are the ugly one here and shut the fuck up and I do believe in every word emily says".

Ben's POV:
I saw the post nathan put up on instagram that was so mean but then emily got sassy and emma commented something so rude and then brandon just defended my cousin from the wicked witch of the west and emma needs to learn how to stay in her damn business and she is dating nathan so why be up emilys business and saying a bunch of fake shit please no one would believe her ugly ass not even a bit she can just go around and stay their for life.
-------------------------------------
Here's  chapter 5 enjoy sorry for not updating faster I had to update my other book and then I had a little bit of writers block and the next chapter should be up in the next few days or if not next week and hit the follow button in the face LIKE A BOSS and like always I'll see u in the next chapter buh-bye🙂