9

Here's a new chapter enjoy😊
______________________________________
Jack's POV:
We were at the beach playing on the water while Ethan and Emily were outside the water eating ice cream and laughing and smiling enjoying time as siblings I feel so bad for not telling Emily sooner and you might be wondering how does Emily not know that Ethan is her older brother well when she was little the other side got to her while me and Mark were on a mission and they erased her memories of Ethan and we just hide him from Emily and went on and it hurt like hell. On the news paper we said that their was an explosion in the hotel we were in when we went on tour and I felt so bad about all of this.

Brandon's POV:
I was swimming and enjoying my time and love seeing that Emily is happy and not deppresed on what happened at the concert.Theirs one thing all day today was fun until I spotted Nathan and Emma and I'm not planning on telling Emily because she would live fucking hell and I don't want that for her she deserves better. I love her like if she is a little sister and I will do anything for her and I wouldn't let anyone hurt her because if they do they will meet up with me and I don't play with this type of shit.

Mark's POV:
After we leave here were going to go and watch Love Simon I can't wait we can be a whole family now.Jack and I are going to try to be with them before we get so called kidnapped for our mission it's going to be long, it's going to be painful.Jack and I are going to miss our family so much but I know we can trust in Dark,Anti,Ethan,Tyler, And Brandon to take care of our princesses.

Ethan's POV:
Today is the best day with my family and boyfriend well soon to be husband. We're going to the movies to watch Love Simon and it's the premier and were invited I can't wait to go that means we have to go home take a bath and change and then we go and get our pictures taken and everything fun I can't wait.

Emily's POV:
I can't wait to go to the movies to watch Love Simon it looks so interesting and pretty I can't wait and Ethan is as excited as I am to watch it because it will be a movie about gay people and I support them so much not just because my family it's because some of my friends are either gay,lesbians,or bi and I love all of them and the same with my family.

Tyler's POV:
I'm so happy for my baby he got connected back with his little sister that got amnisa that we don't know how she got it I think it was because of a fire that happened in a hotel when their parents took them on tour I remember reading an article about it but the fire was unknown on how it was made and the mystery lies until this day.

Nathan's POV:
I really want Emily back she was my everything in this world but Emma had to ruin this all for me we were both happy couple too but no more being together and me just over here watching her have fun while I live hell with Emma being around me like if I was her fucking boyfriend.

Emma's POV:
Nathan is finally mine no more Emily in the way just me and Nathan and our love for each other and who ever tries to separate us they will get what they deserve no one can come between us just just me and him, him and I forever were ever we go will always be together and live happily ever after with nothing in our way and in our love for each other.

        *In the United Kingdom*
Dan's POV:
Phil and I have been recording video's for the past few hours,and then taking breaks, and then editing the video's. While Phil was ordering Chinese food I was watching our niece Emily's videos she was reading comments and answering a few questions which are "When will you go on tour,Are you going to make music?" And so much more that I can't read because it's so much to read in just one minute.

Phil's POV:
I was ordering Chinese food and Dan being hit cute self is watching our niece's video just to kill time and for the while the food comes. I sat down next to Dan and wrapped my arm around his waist as he put his head on my shoulder as we watched The Fishbach Family channel which is all of us even tho were in the UK and their in the U.S. we are still family no matter what. We waited 20 minutes for the food to come so Dan went to get the plates while I waited to get our food as I was waiting Dan got some soda pop for us and it was Dr.Pepper which we enjoy mostly in this type of night.
______________________________________
Here another chapter I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter have a great day/night bye 🙂