2

here's the second chapter of this book enjoy

Emily's POV:

Finally the last day of school but right now I have to go and change because I have school and then I don't know what we are going to do today so i'll text my parents when its 11:59 am and see. I'm done with my breakfast dad and it was yummy I said and I went back to my room and then all of a sudden I get a phone call form a stranger's phone number so I get my daddy and he answered but it turned out to be my cousin the son of Darkiplier and Antiseticeye and they are my uncles and they are all cool but my cousin called to say he is going to my school.

Jack's POV:

Oh no mark's brother and my brother are going to live near us  and this  is going to be a heck of a summer well for my little emily and how I know mark told me that they called emily that they are moving from Washington and they live across the united states and we live in Virginia oh lord this is going to be bad and who knows what will happen. Well I better go up stairs and change before we all leave for work and school after I changed I went down stairs got my bag with my keys and I waited for mark and emily .

Mark's POV:

I can't believe my brother is coming here with his family and this is bad because jack and I's daughter emily will be home alone because of the mission my poor little baby I finished getting dressed when some one knocks on my bedrooms door and  it was my little Emily and she was stuck in her tie and her hair stuck too and I ask her how this happened and she told me she rushed and was doing her hair and putting on her tie and she looked pretty now it was time for school so I got my case and she got her book bag and we went to the car with jack

Emily's POV:

I was in the car waiting for dad to hurry up because me and my parents got in the car but then dad said he forgot his phone and that's why we are waiting so while we are waiting I grabbed one of the Panic! At The Disco album and put it on while it was loading my phone then started ringing because a message came in and the user said Nathan he is very special to me he is my boyfriend so he texted me saying that his mom is dropping him off at my house in a few seconds and I replied saying ok so I told my daddy and he said ok and then my dad came and we told him Nathan was getting dropped off and he said ok and we waited.

Nathan's POV:

I texted my girlfriend telling her that I will be getting dropped off at her at her house in a few seconds while going to her house I got a text message form my ex-girlfriend emma and she said she misses me and that I should break up with Emily or if not she will kill her so I have all weekend so i'll do it during the weekend since my sister is good friends with Emily and she spends the night and I know Emily is spending the night so I can break up with her on sunday this is going to hurt so bad.

Jack's POV:

So were in the car waiting for my little angel's boyfriend and while the seconds of waiting we were singing to nicotine and man were we singing so loud that the entire block could hear us and we just started laughing and then Nathan came and got in the car and when he got in he asked why we were laughing and Emily tells him why and he starts laughing too then I started the car and drove off and went to schools since its just 3 minutes away  so when we forgot to school we drop them off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is all I hope yall enjoyed this chapter it took so long to write with all this drama I'm going through  so this is and punch the vote botton in the face like a boss and like always i will update the next chapter buh-bye

P.S: sorry if thispart^ is cringy