6

Sorry for the long wait I had to buy school supplies and then I was thinking of ideas for this book well I hope u enjoy this chapter 🙂
-------------------------------------
Ethan's POV:
I was in my recording room editing a video that I recorded a few days ago when I all of a sudden I get a text from emily telling me what happened and I got mad as fuck like what type of boy does that to my little sister although she doesn't know we're siblings any ways that little bastard cheated on my little sister so I texted her saying I would be their for her no matter what I'm sounding like an older brother I am after that I said bye and went back to editing my videos for my subscribers.

Mark's POV:
Jack told me the idea of telling emily that she has an older brother and it's ethan so I'm just going to text him jacks other idea to invite ethan over for family time that involves all of us I hope she doesn't get mad well I better text ethan to tell him about it I bet he would love to have a family time with emily and us he has been to everything awards , birthdays and more for the family so I just told him and he is up to the idea this is going to be fun I hope for all of us.

Tyler's POV:
I came home to see an angry ethan so I go up to him and ask him what happenedand he told me that his sister emily got cheated on by her ex-boyfriend I felt bad bad and mad too like she is the best girl you could ever meet she is also silly , cool , nice and more she doesn't deserve this type of shit. I was thinking when ethan got a text and it was from his dad mark saying if he wanted to hangout as a family and he said yes and asked if I could come and he said yeah and with that ethan fell asleep.

Anti's POV:
It was already 12am and I'm still awake I'm just not sleepy so I grabbed my phone and went through my social media and saw some fan art about me and dark it was fun to see what they do when one picture caught my eye it was were dark was wet and shirtless cuz it was pouring out side and I blushed and my eye came out so I started blushing just in thinking of dark shirtless and then my boxers were getting tight and I need to fix this before dark wakes up and sees me jerking off to fix my problem I'm having.

Dark's POV:
I was sleeping when anti started thinking and I read his mind and I started blushing when I found out he had a boner so I sat up and grabbed anti by the waist he jumped a little and I said I see you have a problem with a smirk on my face he blushed and nodded his head saying yeah he had a little problem so I turned him around and I kissed him and started to rub his erection and he starts moaning in the kiss I kept stroking anti until he got to his climax and came all over my hand after he came on my hand I licked my hand were anti came all over and then I laid down in my spot on the bed and went to sleep.

Emily's POV:
I woke up with a strong grip on my waist to see brandon laying down right next to me on the bed so I just laid back down and then my phone starts to ring and obviously my ring tone is nicotine by P!ATD before I answered my phone someone started singing so I turned around and it was brandon I giggled and then answered the call I didn't check the ID so I said hello and they said thank lord you answered emily and then I knew who it was and I said no and buh-bye  to nathan he said wait but I didn't care so I hung up and blocked his number and got up and went downstairs with brandon following when I got to the kitchen and saw my uncles Kissing and I was about to say something when I turned around and saw my parents and cousin so I told them on the count of 3 we yell get a room so we counted and yelled get a room oh two.

Ben's POV:
After yelling get a room to my parents they blushed and emily giggled and started cooking breakfast man I miss how she cooks she makes amazing food no one can bet her in a competition after she finished cooking she said breakfast is ready I literally ran past everybody to get their first and I started eating my food and I yelled saying it's so good and everybody laughed at me and started eating when my uncles said that we all are going to hang out like a family and we will have some guests coming with us more than brandon it will be ethan and his boyfriend tyler. Emily is so happy knowing that her very close friends are coming with us so I asked where are we going and my uncles said that we are going to a water park and then an amusement park.

Jack's POV:
In a few minutes we will leave to go to the water park and then the amusement park were me and mark will tell emily that ethan is her older brother I hope she doesn't get mad because we didn't tell her earlier when she was younger anyways I better go and change into my swimming attire (for the people that don't know what swimming attire is it's a bathing suit) I only wear shorts and so does mark. Me and mark put on shirts before we leave to pick ethan and tyler up when we're on our way to the water park and then after the water park we go to the amusement park we're we took the kids when they were younger all the memories will flood back to all of us even dark anti and ben cuz they came with us that day I will never forget that beautiful day.
-------------------------------------
I hope u enjoyed this chapter ik it's so long but it's worth staying up all night to write a chapter the next chapter should be out in a few days and theirs 1135 words. And hit the vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and like always I'll see u in the next chapter buh-bye🙂