Chapter 14

The ride back to the hotel was agonizing and slow. Jin glanced at Namjoon every now and then but the latter didn't stare back because he had his eyes closed, as if he were deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Jin.

"Should you really be asking that princess?" replied Namjoon.

"Stop calling me that!" snapped Jin.

Silence ensued. Jin fought back the feeling of guilt for yelling at Namjoon but of course that didn't work. Namjoon still remained with his eyes closed so Jin took that as an opportunity to study his face, which oddly enough seemed relaxed. Finally Namjoon opened his eyes and started at Jin's.

"You almost got both of us killed. How do you expect me to feel?" questioned Namjoon.

"I already apologized for that. How else do you expect me to make up for it?" replied Jin.

"Simple. Work for me once you complete those stupid years in the academy." said Namjoon almost pleading.

"Why? You said so yourself. I almost cost us our lives." said Jin incredulously.

"It's not something I can explain right now. Just...trust me. I want to hire you." said Namjoon as the car came at a halt in front of the hotel where Jin was staying.

"I would have to think about it." said Jin.

"Alright. Take all the time you need." replied Namjoon as Jin got out of the car.

"I will." said Jin before getting out of the car and shutting the door behind himself.

Jin stood there thinking about everything that happened that day as the car drove away. Trying to convince himself that none of it was his fault, he went in the hotel and climbed to his room. As soon as he opened to door to his apartment, he took off the outfit leaving on the shirt and his briefs. For a while he couldn't will his eyes to close because the lingering feeling of Namjoon's lips on his own didn't allow him to. Therefore, he walked to the door of his room and opened it with the intent to go fetch himself a snack.

"Namjoon?! What are you doing here?" asked Jin with a shocked look on his face.

"I came here to do this." said Namjoon as he closed the gap between himself and Jin with a second kiss that day.