Chapter 52

"Jin Jin Jin. You should have known that this was coming." said Namjoon as he caged Jin in his arms.

"I did know. That's why I'm saying that now is not the time." replied Jin gulping.

"Just give in already princess. The sooner you do, the better off you will be." said Namjoon smirking.

"If I give in, you promise to go easy on me?" asked Jin.

"Oh I can't promise that but I can promise you pleasure." explained Namjoon as he leaned in to kiss Jin.

As Namjoon leaned in to kiss Jin, he placed his hands on his neck and pulled him in so that their lips could meet in a heated kiss. Letting the pleasure run through his body was all Jin could do as he tightened his arms around Namjoon's neck to bring him closer. The kiss was heated and as always, Namjoon asked for Jin's permission to explore his mouth, which Jin granted eagerly.

Meanwhile, Namjoon felt himself losing control as his arms snaked around Jin's waist and gripped tightly. Hearing a moan come from Jin caused him to push Jin to the bed and hover over him. As Namjoon trailed kisses from Jin's lips to his neck, he felt Jin's  hands travel to his hair and pull at it. Namjoon let out a moan and started to bite Jin's sweet spot as payback.

"Namjoon...you bastard." Jin gasped.

"Stay still princess or else I'll make you." said Namjoon against his neck.

Jin moaned as Namjoon continued to suck at his neck while his hands travelled down to Jin's pants. Once Namjoon had gotten rid of Jin's pants, he sat him up to get rid of his shirt. Being turned on by that action alone, Jin pulled in Namjoon for another heated kiss as he undressed Namjoon too.

Panting heavily and staring into each others eyes, both males desperately let their hands roam each other's bodies as they kissed each other over and over again. They would often let out moans as one or the other did something that pleasured the other. Jin felt himself getting lost in Namjoon's touch while Namjoon had already started to let the desire take over him as he leaned over and reached into the drawer to get some lube.