Chapter 68

"Lay! Suho! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Go after Mark. The rest will stay behind to fight them off." ordered Namjoon after regaining his composure.

"Yes sir!" replied the four as they went off to chase Mark.

Namjoon looked back at Jin, trying to process what was happening. Jin stared back and smiled, the kind of smile that sent bad shivers down Namjoon's spine. He reached out towards Jin, as if waiting for an embrace. Instead, he recieved a growl that sent him stumbling back.

"Jin. Princess. I know you're in there. Fight it. Fight against whatever that bastard injected into you." pleaded Namjoon.

Rather than responding to Namjoon, Jin lunged at his throat. As he dodged, Namjoon was able to grasp Jin by the waist but was shaken off by him. Jin stepped back and got the knife that Mark had before. He tried to stab Namjoon multiple times but didn't succeed in any try.

"Jin. It's me. Namjoon. Snap out of it. I know you don't want to do this." begged Namjoon.

"I don't want to do this? How would you know? I would love to experience the feeling of having this knife plunge into you." said Jin for the first time.

"No. This isn't you talking. Mark did something to you." said Namjoon.

"Yes. He did. He did me a favor." replied Jin tilting his head to the side and smiling at Namjoon.

Heartbroken at the sight, Namjoon thought about his options. Aside from killing Jin, which he wouldn't do no matter how evil he was, he had the option of either knocking him out or using clorofoam to make him lose consciousness. While Namjoon tried to figure out how to get close enough to Jin, he looked around to asses the situation.

The members who stayed back seemed to be having a staredown with Mark's army. One of them grabbed Luhan by the collar, causing him to look up with a glare. He shoved the hand off, causing Mark's helper to throw a punch. The rest took it as a signal to start fighting, which they did.

"Look around you Jin. People are killing each other. The sooner you get over this, the sooner we can help each other." said Namjoon with urgency.

"Who's Jin?" asked Jin as he charged at Namjoon with the knife in his hands.