Chapter 67

"Nam..joon." called Jin with a smile.

"Hang on Jin. I'm coming for you." said Namjoon reassuringly.

"Ah ah ah. You better not take another step forward if you know what's best for little Jinnie boy." warned Mark with the knife against Jin's exposed chest.

Namjoon's fist clenched at the sight. As he studied Jin, he noticed that he was drenched in blood, sweat, and tears from the torture that he endured. Namjoon wanted to desperately go over to Mark and bash his head in with a metal bar. He knew that Hoseok felt the same because he saw him shaking with anger from the corner of his eye.

"Mark. I know this is about me so please let Jin go and take me instead." said Namjoon.

"Hmm...let me think about it. Uh..no." said Mark grabbing Jin by the neck to stand him up.

Namjoon felt himself take a step forward. Mark took a step back, dragging Jin with him. At that point, the rest of Namjoon's team had assembled behind him, watching Mark with careful eyes, scared that he might disappear with Jin.

"Mark! Hey buddy! How are ya?" asked Xiumin.

"Fuck off baozi face." retorted Mark.

"Now now. That's not how you treat a friend. How about you uh let Jin go and I can invite you out for some drinks?" inquired Xiumin as he glanced at the knife nervously.

"Nah. I have a better idea. How about you shut the fuck up and leave?" asked Mark.

"No." interrupted Kyungsoo.

"We stay here and we fight. Give us your best shot you dick." added Kai while glaring at him.

"With pleasure." responded Mark taking out a syringe from his pocket.

"No!" yelled Namjoon as Mark stuck the syringe into Jin's neck and injected him with the content.

Before Namjoon could run at him, he was suddenly held back by his team members. He struggled against all of them as he reached out for Jin, who was on the floor coughing as if trying to spit out the liquid. They all watched in horror as Jin twitched here and there.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU ASSHOLE?!" yelled Namjoon.

"You'll see." said Mark as more of his men showed up behind him, giving him a chance to escape.

Namjoon ran over to Jin and tried to help him get up. However, Jin shook him off and growled at him. Taken aback by what Jin did, Namjoon took an involuntary step back. Jin slowly rose and looked straight into Namjoon's eyes, almost frightening him. Jin's eyes were black. Fully black.