Chapter 53

"Are you ready princess?" asked Namjoon in a seductive tone.

"Yes. Take me already. Make me yours." replied Jin into his ear.

That response alone made Namjoon impatient as he set aside the lube and leaned over to kiss Jin again while grinding his crotch against his. Feeling the friction between both of them sent them on overdrive. Jin let his head fall back with pleasure while Namjoon leaned in to kiss his neck once again.

"Namjoon. I can't take this anymore. Please. I need to feel you inside of me." pleaded Jin.

"Patience princess." growled Namjoon.

"No." said Jin as he flipped Namjoon over and got on top of him.

Although Namjoon was turned on by the sight of Jin topping, he was mad with him for taking control. However, his anger faded when Jin started to grind against him at a needy pace. Namjoon moaned against the contact and couldn't help but to push his hips up to meet with Jin's. Jin smirked at the sight of Namjoon being desperate. He leaned over and trailed kisses from his lips to his jaw and down his neck.

"This isn't over yet." said Namjoon looking up at him.

"Dam right. It's only the beginning." whispered Jin.

Namjoon shivered but didn't protest as Jin allowed his hands to travel down Namjoon's abs and down to his trousers. Jin smirked at Namjoon and proceeded to take his trousers off, earning a hiss of pleasure from Namjoon at the rough action.

Having enough of being dominated, Namjoon flipped Jin over and hovered over him with his hands holding his so that he couldn't escape. Jin looked up at Namjoon and challenged him with his stare. Namjoon stared back at him and then smiled before he traced a finger slowly towards Jin's stomach. Jin shivered in pleasure when Namjoon's finger reached the hem of his trousers.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" asked Jin.

"My my. Impatient now are we?" replied Namjoon with a mischievous smile.

"You either fuck me or else I'll fuck you myself." growled Jin.

"Feisty. Just the way I like it." said Namjoon pulling down Jin's trousers.

Jin let out a whimper of pleasure as Namjoon's hand trapped his cock and started pumping it. Namjoon stared into Jin's eyes as he started to quicken his pace and leaned in to capture his lips into his own. Jin let himself be taken by Namjoon and bit his lower lip as the pleasure of being given a hand job hit him intensely.