Chapter 56

Jin and Namjoon were both sleeping peacefully with Namjoon's hand over Jin's waist. They were both naked under the sheets but didn't worry about it since the sheets were big enough to cover them. Jin stirred a bit which caused Namjoon to wake up. He stared at Jin's face fondly and moved his bangs away from his eyes. Before he could do anything, he was startled by an unexpected guest.

"JIN HYUNG! GET-OH MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. WHAT IS THIS?! WHY ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!" panicked Hoseok covering his eyes.

"Oh my god! Hoseok! It's not what you think! Well..it actually is. What are you doing here?! Who gave you the right?" yelled Jin covering himself with the sheets.

"Princess...don't worry about it. It's not rare for a child to run into their parents room after they have had sex." said Namjoon comforting him.

"Asdfghjkl!" said Jin before covering his face with the bed sheets.

"OH MY GOD. I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!" screeched Hoseok happily.

"See what you did?" sighed Jin under the covers.

"Yup. I made our adopted son happy. Hoseok. Please leave for a bit. I need to talk to your adoptive eomma." said Namjoon.

"Yes dad!" said Hoseok exiting the room.

Namjoon got up after that and closed the door, locking it. He went back to the bed and laid next to Jin with his eyes on him. Jin stared back with loving eyes and sighed with content before getting up from the bed. As he got up and started to walk towards his closet, Jin suddenly felt a sharp pang of soreness in his hole.

"Fuck..what did you do to me Namjoon?" hissed Jin.

"Nothing princess. I just gave you a good fucking." replied Namjoon smiling innocently.

"Ugh...next time go easier then." groaned Jin.

"I can't guarantee that princess. You make me lose my mind." said Namjoon getting up to walk towards him.

Taking in the sight of Namjoon's naked body made Jin suck in his breath. Namjoon noticed and smirked proud of his enchanted Jin standing there. Jin looked away quickly and blushed. Namjoon chuckled at his flustered princess and proceeded to dress himself.