Chapter 71

"Yah! Namjoon! I know you already know this but uh...we have an unconscious Mark and Jin, who tried to kill you. What are you going to do?" asked Tao.

"Not you. We. We came here to help till the end. So we stay." replied Suho.

After Namjoon managed to subdue Jin, he tied him up and went to release his anger on Mark's men. After winning the fight, they all went back to Arcane Academy to treat their injuries, which they were doing at the moment. Namjoon sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He looked over at Jin, who laid on the bed unconscious.

"Come on guys. I think Namjoon needs some time alone with Jin." ordered Suho.

The rest silently agreed as they exited the room and left Namjoon with Jin. While Namjoon stayed to accompany Jin, Suho himself decided to interrogate Mark to find out what he injected him with. Mark sat in the interrogation room looking as bored as ever. Suho entered the room, with a cold expression on his face as he sat across from Mark.

"Listen Mark. You better tell me what the hell you injected Jin with or so help me. I will get Namjoon in here and beat the truth out of you." explained Suho glaring at him.

"Then bring him in." challenged Mark.

"On it." smirked Suho.

Suho went out of the room and went to retrieve Namjoon. At that point, he had a suspicion of what Namjoon would do but he had no other choice. Even though he didn't know Jin personally, he knew that his best friend loved him and he was willing to stick by his side no matter what.
_____________________________________
"Jin. Princess. Can you hear me?" asked Namjoon stroking his hair as Jin opened his black filled eyes.

"Who's this Jin princess that you are talking about? He sounds weak." said the possessed Jin smiling slyly.

"He's anything but weak." said Namjoon sadly.

"You're pathetic just like Jin. Why don't you kill him already? That's the only way that you will get rid of me." said evil Jin.

"I REFUSE TO KILL HIM SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH." yelled Namjoon as he slammed his fist on the table beside him.
______________________________________

"Hey Suho. Did you get him to talk?" asked Kyungsoo.

"No. That's why I have no choice but to bring in Namjoon." replied Suho frowning.

"Yeah.. No worries though. Tell Namjoon that I volunteer to look over Jin while he interrogates Mark." said kyungsoo reassuringly.

"Sure. Will do." replied Suho smiling.