Chapter 3: This is our home?!

A/N
Disclaimer: Do I own Harry Potter? No and I never will. Now let's get on with the story.

Alessia P.O.V

As I'm walking to my first class- potions- I hear feel a presence behind me. I turn to see Blaise and Pansy.

"Good morning" I say excitedly.

"Why are you so happy?" Pansy says groggily.

"One, it's our first day of class. Two, it's with my wonderful brother. And three, it's with Snape so we get to watch him torment the Gryffindors."

---------------

Potions went by in a blur with me answering all of the questions Snape asked the infamous Harry Potter.

On our way out of class I passed by Potter and Weasley. They were talking about someone but I wasn't sure who. As I passed I heard Weasley snicker and watched as he pointed me and said "look it's the know it all! Bet books are her only friend!"

I glared with anger "at least I know how to answer the most simple question! And I do have friends. Not sure you know what that's like aye Potter? Your friends are with you for the fame." My words filled with venom as I angrily walked away.

--------------
A/N
I'm going to skip to the day they leave for their Christmas holiday. Please don't be mad I figured it would be quite boring if I did every single day.

-------------

"I can't wait for break!" I exclaimed as I packed mu stuff in my trunk.

"Me either" pansy said happily. "We get to hang out with Blaise! And Draco too of course.

Hmm... suspicious. I wonder if Pansy has a thing for Blaise? Does she know about mine for Draco?

------------

"OH MY GOD!" I shrieked.

"What?!" Said an alarmed Blaise.

"Is this really where we live?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"Eeeeeek! I love it" I say dragging Pansy and Blaise with me as we enter the manor Draco following closely behind. "Mom! Dad!" I call into a long hallway with doors on both sides.

"Alessia! Blaise!" Exclaims our mother. "Come on everyone is in here. She leads us into a room which I'm guessing is the family room.

I enter to see people I recognize as the Malfoys, Notts, Goyles, and Crabbes. I also see Snape standing in a corner.

My mother starts to speak "you all know how Blaise is a twin correct...  well this is her." She steps aside presenting me "meet Alessia Leigh Zabini"

Snape is the first person to greet me.

"Hello miss Zabini, I am your god father and you may call me Severus when we are not at Hogwarts."

"Hello Severus, please call me Alessia. Miss Zabini makes me feel old" I say with a laugh.

Next are the Malfoys. "Hello Mr and Mrs Malfoy."

I am slightly taken aback when they both engulf me in a hug. "Refer to us as Lucius and Narcissa dear" says Lucius. Next are the Notts, Crabbes, and Goyles. They don't really say much. The Parkinson's are the same as the Malfoys and tell me to call them Cassius and Rose.

----------------

After dinner Pansy and I head up to my room- which Blaise showed me- and talk. My room is emerald greenbwith a white ruffle comforter and silver curtains. Very Slytherin.