Chapter 5: Mother Daughter Bonding

A/N

Disclaimer: Do I own Harry Potter? Hmmm.... nope and never will.

Alessia POV
"Alessia, dear. Come here for a moment please!" Called my mother. "Coming!" I shouted as I pounded down the stairs and into the parlor where she was waiting. "Alessia, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping after lunch today?" "I would love to!" I shriek giving my mother a hug. "I'll go get ready" I spin on my heels and end up tripping over Blaise's foot. "Owwwww" we say simultaneously while laying sprawled out on the floor with a laughing Draco. "What was that for?!" Questions Blaise holding his head. "Oh don't be such a wimp! It didn't hurt that bad" I chuckle. "I know but it bruised my ego" complained Blaise. "Drama queen" I whispered causing Blaise to get revenge by telling Draco to pick me up and throw me in the pool. "Wingardium Leviosa" I shouted causing Draco and Blaise to both float in the air as I levitated them. "Ali why are Blaise and Draco floating in my parlor?" My father questioned as he walked into the room with his morning coffee. "They we're going to throw me into the pool" I said with an innocent smile. "Put us down!" Yelled Draco looking annoyed. "If you wish" I said smirking. "OUCH!" They shouted after I dropped them on the hard floor. I took of running to my room and locked the door. About 5 minutes later I heard a knock on my door and my mothers voice. "Ali, I was going to ask if you wanted to get a mani pedi today while the boys go see a quidditch game."  I opened the door "I would love to! I'll go get ready" I happily exclaim.

I choose a soft pink T-shirt and dark ripped jeans rolled into capris and navy blue with white polka dots sandals. And I French braid my hair.

When we get to the salon I do navy polish with unicorn dust for my hands and a matt navy polish for my toes.

After the salon my mom takes me to Starbucks and I get a birthday cake frappe.

"Thanks for the mother daughter time!" I say as I hug my mom. "Anytime sweetheart"

-------------------

I sit in the library reading by our fireplace deep in thought when suddenly I feel something cold and wet. I look up to se Draco holding my book and Blaise holding a bucket of water. "You have 6 seconds to run before your 6 feet under! 1... 2... " they beeline it from the library and I use a drying spell on my hair and clothes before running after them. Maybe I should just make them go insane as my revenge. I'll pretend I'm going to do something but not actually do it. I decide on letting them execute their own revenge for me. I smirk inwardly while putting of the best fake smile I can.

---------------

At dinner I sit across from Blaise who is next to Draco. "Do you like the food? I made it" I ask looking straight into Blaise's eyes. "I'm not hungry" he says pushing his food away Draco doing the same. "I'm going up to bed" I say winking at Blaise. "Ok dear. Good night." My father says kissing my forehead.

---------------

I head into Blaise's room with glitter charmed to look like itching powder and sprinkle it all over his bed. Then I switch his pillow with Dracos and head back to my room. The whole letting them do their own revenge wasn't cutting it. I take a quick shower and head to bed. I pull out my laptop and watch a few YouTube videos.

--------------

In the morning I wake up and hear Blaise yelling for my mom. Perfect I think. I head downstairs and walk into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I have hash browns topped with bacon and sausage along with a cup of hot chocolate topped with extra whipped topping.

Blaise keeps his distance the rest of the week with the occasional glance of good morning from Draco. Tomorrow Draco heads home and I won't see him until Hogwarts resumes in the fall.

-------------

As an end of summer family get together we go to the beach. After diagonal alley. The beach was really fun.

-------------

"Have fun at Hogwarts and remember to be easy on your brother" my mom says. "I will" I reply with an eye roll and tell them good bye.

I enter the last compartment to see pansy waiting for me with chocolate frogs. My favorite next to dark chocolate. "How was your summer" I ask after hugging her. "Great! We went to the states and traveled. How was yours?" "Great I pranked Draco and Blaise all summer" I giggle. "Did u hear there's a new professor for DADA?" "Yes! It's Gilderoy Lockhart!" I shriek. "Girls" Theo says laughing at us as Blaise mocks us.

"We're here" I yell running out the compartment racing Blaise to the carriages. I win I exclaim as we ride up to the castle.

----------------

A/n

I am so sorry it has been taking so long for my chapters to be published! I hope for the next one to be sooner.

QOTD: Who is your favorite DADA professor?

AOTD: Snape

Until next time my lovely readers!