Chapter 12: He's Back

Draco POV

Draco,
It appears that some very... important matters have come upon our family along with a few others. This letter has a visibility charm cast on it to where only you may read it. Due to these newfound circumstances, you are only to talk to the families of the sacred 28 and people of importance such as your professors and the headmaster. He has regained power. He is regaining more control by the hour. Soon he will have it all, and you will be by his side. He wants you to become a follower. You will become a follower along with many Slytherins in upper years. Alessia and Blaise will receive a similar letter to this. There is a meeting for his followers in 3 days. I expect to see you there. There is a passage you will enter at Hogsmeade.
-LM

I now felt cold. My hands were clammy and shaking violently. Ali. I need to find her and ask her about the letters sent by our fathers.

"Ali!" I called as I ran after her through the courtyard. "Did you get your letter?"

"Yes, and I know we both know what this means." 

——————

The last meeting was spent discussing the attack on Hogwarts. Ali, Blaise and I all have our dark marks and are 3 of the most hated people at school.

The attack will take place next week. Everything is set and planned.

—————

Day of the attack

I found Ali as quickly as I could. She was standing by a column with Bellatrix. She grabbed my hand as we went to find Blaise before we hid.

———————

A/N
Sorry this is crazy short but I have lost motivation to continue on with the story. The epilogue will be posted soon!

Qotd: chosen house?

Aotd: Slytherin