Chapter 6: Why Me?

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

--------------

Alessia POV

""Did you hear?" Asked Blaise " there's a monster in Hogwarts"

"There is no monster in Hogwarts Blaise. How many times must I tell you this?" I reply slightly irritated.

"Your just saying that because your scared" Blaise taunts. "Am not!" "Are too" we bicker.

"Whatever. I'm going to the library." I say as I grab my bag and start walking.

I'm the only one in the library so I choose to enjoy the quiet time and do my potions essay when I hear a noise me. I figure it's nothing after glancing around a few times. I feel something hit the top of my head and pull out my mirror to see what hit me when I see a pair of eyes looking back at me when I suddenly can't move and every thing goes black.

--------------

Blaise POV

"What do you mean petrified?!" I shout. "You have to fix this!" Exclaims Draco. "I'm sorry mr.Malfoy and mr.Zabini there is nothing I can do until the antidote is ready. I am very sorry." explains Madame Pomfrey.

"My father will hear about this!" Shouts Draco as I pull him out of the infirmary.

I can't believe this is happening! The monster is out for muggleborns not purebloods! Stupid monster!

"I need to go write my parents. I'll see you later." I tell Draco as I walk away.

My dearest parents,
This isn't very easy to tell you but remember how I asked about the monster at Hogwarts? Well it turns out that it is after pure bloods now too. Earlier today Ali was petrified. The teachers say that they have it under control but I'm not sure they do. Please write soon.
Love,
Blaise

I give the letter to my owl and open the window for it to fly out.

-------------

After about a half hour I hear a knock on my door and open it to see my parents, and the malfoys. We all head to Mcgonagalls office.

"Lemon drops" I tell the portrait. It swings open and shows us a spiral staircase that we climb up to find the professor waiting for us.

"Come in, come in. I expect you are here to discuss what has happened here at Hogwarts with miss. Zabini? Well I would like you to trust we are doing everything in our power to fix what has happened." Explains the professor. "That's not enough! We need you to do more! My daughter is laying in a hospital bed not moving, breathing, or speaking!" My mother says raising her voice and leaving the room. Draco and I follow to try to calm her down while the others finish the meeting.

---------------

Two weeks later

"Blaisey! Wakey wakey!" I hear someone whisper into my ear. I open my eyes to see dark blue ones looking back at me. "Ali?! Ali it's you!" I shout with joy hugging her and waking Draco up who soon joins the hug.

"Come on! Let's go eat I'm starving! Then we have to pack so we can head home today for summer break". "Let's go" I say.

---------------

Three weeks after we get home

Draco POV

"What the heck?" I shout as I watch the Quidditch game. "That was a penalty! Stupid referee" "Draco it's just a game" says a giggling Ali. Wow she's cute when she giggles. Wait did I just think that? I don't know any more. "C'mon people let's go" Blaise says as he drags us away from the muggle device that lets me watch Quidditch on it.

"Let's go swimming!" I suggest earning nods of agreement.

-----------------

A/N

I am so sorry this is a shorter chapter! I promise the next one will be longer!

OMG! Thank you for all the likes and votes! It means so much to me!

QOTD: favorite moment from the HP series?

AOTD: when Hermione punches Draco.

I hope to have the next chapter up in a couple days! Goodbye my lovely readers!