Chapter 11: WEASELETTE!

Authors note:
Sorry it took so long to update! I've been busy, so here we go!

——————-

Blaise POV

"WEASELETTE! What the bloody hell were you thinking!" I shouted as I stormed towards her.

"What do you mean" she smirked trying to act innocent. "Oh you know exactly what I mean!" I growled stepping closer to the now trembling Weasley.

"YOU did this. YOU are the reason my best friend is currently in the infirmary and YOU are the daft idiot that made my sister cry!"

Her smirk grew "it's not my fault Draco finds me irresistible, oh wait, maybe it is" she laughed as she sauntered away.

And this isn't my fault I thought as I threw a color changing hair jinx at her, which she didn't notice. We'll see who's laughing now I smirked.

——————

"Ali! Ali! Ali!" I shouted as I jumped on her bed where she was reading.

"What do you want" she groaned.

"Weaselette admired to everything" he said nonchalantly.

"Seriously?! I screwed up.  I screwed up bad. I haven't talked to him in 6 days!" she said while pacing at the end of her bed. "I need to go talk to Draco. I'll be back!"

——————

Alessia POV

"Draco!" I shouted as I saw him walking through the common room. He turned. "Finally talking to me? Do you have some excuse for ignoring me?" He turned to walk away. "Wait!" I called. "I've been ignoring you because I thought you did something you didn't actually do. I thought " " you thought what?" " I thought you cheated on me with Ginny Weasley. I saw how you were kissing her and holding hands but it wasn't truly you. She gave you amortia. You didn't know what you were doing. I'm so so so sorry Draco. Please forgive me?" A tear fell down my face. "I'm sorry Ali!" He embraced me in a hug. "I forgive you only if you forgive me" he stated. "I forgive you" I hugged him tighter as he kissed the top of my head. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back.

——————

"BLAAAAIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE" I shouted as I ran up to him. "We're back together! He forgave me! He said he loves me" words tumbled out of my mouth quicker than I could stop them. "He said what?! If he hurts you again I will kill him." Blaise said going into over-protective-brother mode.

"Blaise. Deep. Breaths. It's okay!"

"How is anything okay! My best friend just told my sister he loves her!" He shouted.

"It's okay because I said I loved him too" I whispered. Blaise's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped.

"Y-y-you said wh-what?" He stuttered still in shock.

"I said I loved him" I clarified mockingly, and I walked away, leaving my brother to come to his  over-protective senses.

——————

Qotd: should I time skip to shortly before the war, or do another chapter in between?