Chapter 10: what do you mean?!

Alessia POV

"He did what!" Shouted my fuming brother.

"He was holding her hand and didn't even do anything when he saw me" the tears were coming faster now.

"That git is going to be sorry" Blaise growled as he stormed out of the Slytherin common room.

—————
Draco POV

Merlin she's hot... the fiery red attitude that matches her hair. She smells like vanilla and coconut. My 2 favorite scents.

"What the bloody hell did you do!" Shouted a VERY angry Blaise as he stormed toward me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My sister! She is sitting in our common room crying because of your stupidity! You crushed her heart!" He once again shouted. "What do you mean crushed her heart? My girlfriends Ginny Weasley so why would she care? It's not like we dated!" "Oh but you did! You still are!" "That's impossible. Besides Ginny is way better! The way she talks. The way she smells. The wa-" "SMELLS? Did she drug you with amortentia?" "Ginny would never do that! She gave me these lemon bars that are so good! Do you want one?"

"Bloody hell mate! She drugged you! Let's get you to madame pomfrey"

—————
Blaise POV

After 10 minutes of dragging a Protestant Draco with me we finally made it to the infirmary.

"Madame pomfrey! This is an emergency!" I shouted. "Oh dear what now" she questioned walking out of her office. "Ginny Weasley gave Draco drugged lemon bars. The have amortentia in them." I replied.

"Leave him here and I will fix him up, dear. Now head back to bed" she spoke. "Thank you!" I said over my shoulder as I left. I wasn't going to bed though. I went to find a certain Weasley.

————

A/N

I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! I have been extremely busy lately with school so I didn't have much time to write.

QOTD: Peeta or Gale? (Yes, I know, it's not a HP question)

AOTD: Peeta