1

Yeonseo's POV

I sat at the departure hall , waiting for my plane to arrive. I'm flying to Korea since it's my hometown and my family members are all there.

It's my first time to return to Korea after about 7 years living in America.

I came to America since my parents think that in order to live in this current society , we have to learn English.

I heard the announcement and realised it's time to board the plane. I took my bag pack and queued up to board the plane.

I missed my family so much.

I was going to show my boarding pass to the flight attendance when someone cut the queue. I tapped the person's shoulder and he turned around.

" Excuse me , but i'm here first. " He looked at me and the flight attendance and then back at me , " Do you think I care ? "

He showed his boarding pass to the flight attendance and he entered the plane.

I showed my boarding pass to the flight attendance and I entered the plane. I looked at my seat number , " 15B. " I murmured to myself and I looked around.

I smiled as I saw my seat , but my smile fades away as I saw who was sitting beside me.

I squeezed my way in to my seat , since it's the window seat. I smiled as I send my good friend a last message before i turned on airplane mode.

Yeonseo - Girlfriend !! I'm on the plane right now , i'm going to miss you so much :( come to Korea soon alright ? :')

I turned on my airplane mode and I looked out of the window.

The pilot started announcing the safety rules and the stewardess showed us how should we react when there is emergency.

We started to fly and that rude dude nudged my arm , " Help me take a picture of the view. " I pretended as if I didn't hear him.

He kept nudging me but I ignored him.

Suddenly , He stretched his arm across me and his body is so close to mine and I glared at him and snatched his phone away.

He glared at me and sat back down.

I took a few random shots of the view for him , hoping he would stop annoying me for the whole 10 Hours in the plane.

" How is this photography ? It's not even proportional and look at this , the lighting is so b- " I glared at him , " Stop being judgemental and just keep these photos. "

" Dude , I- " I glared at him , " Don't dude me. " He rolled his eyes and we ignored each other throughout the flight , minus the eating part.

Let me tell you what happened during the lunch and breakfast period.

I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder so I opened my eyes and I realised I was sleeping on that dude's shoulder the whole time.

" What do you want to eat ? " The stewardess asked , we picked the food that we chose and we ate it. While eating , I realised that his not eating that poor piece of rice cake at the side.

" Dude , why aren't you eating that poor piece of rice cake ? " He rolled his eyes , " It's tasteless. " I shrugged and took it from his plate , he stared at me in disbelief.

" Wasting food is bad. " He stared at me , " Stop staring at the sculpture. " He chuckled , " I wasn't staring at a sculpture , i'm staring at a pig. " I glared at him and we were having a glaring contest.

After that I watched my Korean drama while he watches some English Movie that I supposed was disgusting , just like him.

" Dude , your disgusting. " He stared at me , " How is Jack and Jill disgusting ? " I looked at his screen and realised it's indeed Jack and Jill. I sat back down and pretended nothing happened.

After that we didn't talk until we reached Korea.

So currently , I'm in Korea. I collect all my luggages and dragged it out of the terminal.

My parents are busy so I have to figure out my way around Seoul by myself. I wanted to go back to my hometown which is Busan but I couldn't so yeah , that's sad.

I waited at the Taxi Stand but weirdly , there's no taxi today. Just then , I spotted that same dude that sat beside me for the whole 10 hours.

He was waiting for the taxi too.

I looked around and realised , there's only me and the dude at the taxi stand. That struck me , my life is indeed sad.

Just then , I spotted a taxi. I stretched my hand out to wave at it. I tried to get on but that dude tried to squeeze his way through so the driver pretty much got an idea.

He pushed both of us into the taxi and drove to the nearest place first and then we pay for our own share and then the next person pays.

That dude have to get off first and i'm pretty okay with that since I get to admire the beautiful scenery of Seoul.

The taxi came to a stop and the dude got off. I realised that his actually extremely wealthy , the location of his house is at Gangnam.

" We are here. " I looked out , " It has only been 5 minutes. " He chuckled , " Miss , your living in Gangnam as well and Gangnam isn't that huge. " I got off the taxi after I paid money.

I walked through the gates as I smelled a familiar fragrance. I dragged my luggage into the house and saw my grandma cooking in the kitchen.

She turned around and noticed me.

" Yeonseo-ah ! " My grandma screamed with her strong Satoori accent being heard , " Granny ! " I hugged her.

" Where's Jeonae ? " She points upwards and I ran up the stairs. Jeonae is my youngest brother , we called him Jeonae because our surname is Jeon and it's a combination of Jeon and Maknae.

I opened the door slowly and saw Jeonae messaging someone on his phone. I crept up behind him and realised his texting a girl.

" Jeonae grew up ! " I screamed and he flinched. I laughed so hard and he hugged me , " Noona ! " I ruffled his hair and he chuckled.

Jeonae's real name is Jungmin. His 15 this year and as you can see , his into dating currently. His obsessed with the cartoon , Avengers.

" Did you buy for me anything ? " I shook my head and he stared at me , " I did. " He smiled and dragged me to my luggage.

I took out a whole collection of the Avengers Figurines , you know Pop ? it's really cute and I really like those so I got myself some as well.

Jeonae cheered and he ran to his room to arrange all of the figurines that I bought for him.

I looked around the house and I still can't believe i'm back here again. It has been a long time since I've been here and i'm still ,

Lovin' It.

30th May 2017

I MIGHT BE ON A COMMERCIAL :3 not confirmed yet though :P but it's more of like a group thing if you get what I mean.