8

Yeonseo's POV

I laid on my bed.

The picture of Jihoon flashed in my mind and it made my heart and stomach feels weird.

My heart is beating at an extremely quick pace and my stomach feels like it's having a life of its own and it's flying around.

What if I have heart attack or some unidentified disease ?

I went to my best friend and searched up using the symptoms that I have. The only results that came up is a lie.

' Your in love '

Who could I be in love with other than myself ?

Wait.

I thought about Park Jihoon's face and everything started happening , Can it b-

No.

It can't be.

I'm not such a bad human being to like someone like Park Jihoon. I have better taste than to like a Jerk like him.

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened.

I forgotten to turn up for work today.

I quickly ran to the restaurant and saw Jihoon standing outside the store with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

He looked up and a smile spread across his face.

" Your boss said that you didn't show up for work today so I thought that maybe you would come here and I'm right ! " He said while smiling.

" Par- "

" This is for you ! " He tossed the bouquet of flower to me and blushed.

It's cu-

Nothing.

" W-Why are you buying me flowers ? " He giggled.

" I decided to confess to the one that I love. " He said as he closed the gaps between us. I didn't have time to react , that symptom came back again and i'm not loving it.

" J-Jihoon Y- " He smiled before hugging me.

" Your the girl that I like , or even love. " He smiled at me before running away.

That's when I realised ,

It was all just a dream.

I woke up with cold sweat , no I can't like him.

Never ever.

I pinched myself hard on my cheeks and darn it. It hurts so much but I guess it just shows that i'm no longer dreaming.

I walked down the stairs and I stopped walking as I saw who's sitting at the table with my family and this time , it's not a dream.

" Yeonseo-ah , Come here ! " My mom said but me being the rebellious kid I am , I ran the opposite direction instead and I went to my room and locked the door.

Suddenly , someone knocked on my door.

" Jeon Yeonseo , " My cheeks flushed , " Its me , Jihoon. " Him saying his name just made it worse because it made the symptoms come back.

I heard a moment of silence before the door swung opened.

" Your welcome ! " I saw Jungkook appeared at my door before he exited and Jihoon came in. At that moment of time , I was frozen. I didn't know what to do or how to even blink.

" Ya , Why are you ignoring me now ? " I flinched as he sat beside me. He chuckled as he saw his scared I looked.

" Do you like me or something ? why are you so shy or scared all of a sudden ? " He chuckled but I kept a straight face.

" Do I scare you or something ? " This time his not joking anymore , after seeing how serious I was at that time.

" Ya , i'm sorry. " I shook my head.

" I'm just out of my mind just now. " He held my shoulders with a serious look on his face.

" Your not okay and you don't have to act like your okay. " I looked at him and soon , tears were rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall.

Thank you Jihoon.

Jihoon's POV

I actually got to Know Jungkook by accident and then I realized his Yeonseo's brother. I planned to confess to her today but seeing her outburst , I decided not to.

I didn't know why she suddenly seemed to be so afraid of me.

It hurts knowing the girl you love is afraid of you and she seemed to be avoiding you.

As she cried in my arms , I wished she would feel protected and know that no matter what happened , even if the sky falls , Park Jihoon will be there for her.

Credits to Renjun from another story.

" D-Do you know how much it hurts to know that the one you love is the wrong person ? " She said with tears flowing down her cheeks.

" It hurts so much. " She hits her heart.

" I know it so well. " I said and she stopped crying and she looked up at me.

" I've been through it and i'm still not out of it. I love her so much but seeing her cried because of me made me felt sad and ashamed of myself. " I said

" And that girl is you. " I said before hugging her.

" Y-You like me ? " I shook my head.

" I don't like you , I love you. " It's cringe worthy but I have no idea what went though my brain at that time.

I was prepared to feel no one hugging me back but Yeonseo actually hugged me back. I looked down at her and she was smiling with tears flowing down her cheeks.

" I-I didn't know you liked me. " She said.

" It's pretty obvious , but for some reason only the both of us didn't realized it. " I chuckled and she smiled as she wiped her tears.

" Why did you cry ? " She sniffed.

" I dreamt that you confessed to me and I realized I actually liked you but I didn't want to like you , I felt like it was all wrong and your my enemy and I can't like my enemy. " I hugged her even tighter.

" It's okay , even if we are enemy at the start , it can branch out to more in the future. " I smirked and she chuckled.

" Don't think too highly of yourself. " we burst into laughter and we stared at each other in the eyes.

We were both drowning in each other eyes and was about to close the gaps when the door opened.

" Jimin got no jams ! "

21st June 2017

Last chapter next :')