6

Yeonseo's POV

I got home and quickly washed up.

Changed into my yellow ducky pyjamas and I look so good. Better than Donald Duck in his Blue Outfit. Slaying better than ever.

My Burn hurts actually but No one knows about it other than the customer and my boss. My parents didn't want me to work , they think that I should focus on my studies but i'm still going to work.

I hide my burn mark under my sleeve as I walked down the stairs to grab some food.

I got a packet of those pastel coloured thingy inside a tiny straw and it's really pretty and it taste good and cooling as well.

I realised no one is at the living room , so I took the chance and ran up to my room like lightning man.

I ate the damn straw thing till I fall asleep but it was worth it.

Thumbs up !

I woke up with my saliva flowing out of my mouth. Don't act like it has never happened to you before cause I know it did.

I got up and cleaned my saliva.

Is it just me or do I find my saliva really really disgusting and like it smells like saliva. I mean it's saliva but who had that thinking ?

I took a shower , making sure my burn doesn't get even more burn when it meets the warm water in my bathroom.

I changed into my uniform which lucky for me , has blazer to cover up my burnt mark.

I tied my hair into a pony tail as usual and I wore my huge glasses which I really like. It give me more personality you know , I feel more smart after wearing it.

I wore my socks and shoes before leaving the house.

I have a habit of not eating anything in the morning , I just didn't have the appetite. There was once , my mom forced me to eat and I ate it but I vomited all out.

Anyways , I got on the bus and sat down at the window seat.

I felt someone sitting beside me and I turned around to see Mr Park Jihoon. It was shocking cause he don't usually take the bus , his too rich.

" Dud- " He covered my mouth , " I'm here cause My parents are busy , don't think too highly of yourself to stalk you. "

I stared his hand that is covering my mouth and he realised what he did and he quickly removed his hand and cleaned it on his blazer.

" My mouth is clean unlike yours. " He nods , " Sure , Sure. " He grabbed my wrist and placed it on his mouth as I tried to resist but i touched his mouth and oh my god , It was disgusting.

I smacked him on his arm and he laughed.

We got off the bus and he suddenly grabbed my hand and ran. Obviously I ran otherwise my arm would be with him while my body is at the bus stop.

okay bye.

Anyways , We ran into school with people staring at us. I immediately pulled my hand away from him and he turned around.

" We are almost la- " He stared at his watch.

" It's 7:15am , school only starts at 8am. " He gave me an awkward smile before running away. I rolled my eyes as I went to get my books from the locker.

You know , every school have some bullies that are into the popular guy and stuff right ?

That particular bully comes to me and slammed my locker. I glared at her but she stepped on my toes which hurts a lot.

She pushed me against the locker.

" Leave Park Jihoon alone. "

Dude.

Park Jihoon.

Me.

If i could , I would stay 1 km away from him every time I see him.

I went to class after leaving that bully , I took out the umbrella that Jihoon lend me the other time and I placed it on his desk.

He looked up , " Yours. " He nods and I walked back to my seat. I took out my phone and started to listen to Stitches.

It's a really good song , so go and listen to it everybody.

The girls in my class went to Jihoon and flirt with him. I rolled my eyes as I continued listening to Stitches.

Just then the teacher came so I have to say goodbye to Shawn Mendes even though it hurts.

Bye.

Class started as usual and I was as grumpy as usual and Jihoon is as annoying as usual and the girls in my class is as flirty as usual and the boys in my class are as boring as usual and i'm ranting as usual.

The teacher picked me to answer a god damn Maths question. I actually learned it before so I practically know how to solve this question.

I wrote down the whole step and everyone was shocked , it's my show time.

I flipped my hair before going back to my seat.

Class goes on as per normal. I was unhappy until Lunch Break came and I became extra happy , I went to get a bowl of Bibimbap and I mixed up everything happily.

I'm pretty much okay with eating alone , there's no one to fight with so yay.

" Girl , " I looked up and I saw this random guy that literally called me ' girl ' , " Your , um. " He points at my collar area and I realized my sports bra's stripe is showing.

" Dude , Its sports bra for a reason. "

" But it's really distracting for guys. " I scoffed , " Do I need to care if it distracts you guys ? It's me wearing it , if i'm comfortable i'm okay with it , why must girls always dress the way guys want to not distract them ? "

He seemed shocked at my outburst.

" Just saying. " I said and he chuckled , " Dude , your really weird. "

He shook his head , " I think I just met my kind of human being. " He took a seat at the table that I'm sitting at and he stared at me.

" You know , you reminds me of someone I know. "

12th June 2017

Sorry for not updating much !!

I'm currently in the cab , on my way to disneyland !! :D