3

Yeonseo's POV

The day of me going to school came again.

I decided to drop by a cafe to get some coffee to energize myself before I head to school.

It's the nearest Cafe so I dropped by and got a cup of Hot Latte to freshen up myself.

I arrived at the school gate of some high school that I heard was really popular among girls due to flooding amount of good looking guys but I don't really care as Long as I have some Shawn Mendes's songs in my Phone.

The moment I walked in , I was stunned.

Girls were wearing extremely short skirts and they tried flirting with guys and I was just stunned.

It turns out this school is indeed famous for good looking guys , but it's also famous for the low university graduates.

All I want for Christmas , is a Shawn Mendes's Album.

I walked to the teachers' room and I smelled a string stench of smoke.

" Your the new student right ? " I nod , " This is for you and this too. " He said as he dig for some gold in his nostrils.

" Um , Thanks. " I took the papers and walked to the class That I supposedly belong in. The moment I walked in , everyone stopped moving and I looked around.

" New student ? " One of them asked and I nod.

" Cool , We just want you to know some ground rules that you should know. " I nod and stared at them.

" First off , All the good looking guys belongs to only our clique members. Secondly , No staring at the boys. Thirdly , If the guys confessed to you , reject them on spot. " I scoffed.

" Dude , we are in the 20 Centuries. " I said and she seemed to hate me right now. Glad I land myself into such trouble within 20 minutes into the school year.

" My dad is rich. " I smirked , " I don't care. " She Rolled her eyes and pushed me , " Lady , I suggest you not fighting against me or else I w- "

She suddenly stopped.

I turned around and saw the guy that I met at the airport. That rude jerk that I sat beside for the whole 10 hours plane ride.

" And what would you do ? " He asked , " I-Are you the new student ? " He nods , " I will gladly welcome you guys. " She smiled and shook my hand.

" Your really pretty. " I smiled , " I know , I looked into the mirror everyday. " She rolled my eyes and I heard chuckling from behind me.

" Miss , Did you actually stalked me because I was rude to you ? " I scoffed , " Yeah sure , If I have a lot of time in my hands. "

He eyed me up and down , " Pretty sure you stalked me. " I glared at him hard.

Girls welcomed the rude jerk happily while I on the other hand was welcomed in such a rude manner.

I took the last window seat.

Ever since I was young , I had something for window seats. Maybe it's the fact that I used to be really homesick and I thought that looking at the sky would make me feel better since we are all living under one sky despite being in different country.

" That's mine. " Rude jerk said , " I sat here first. " He chuckled , " I looked at this seat first. "

I stood up , " Are you trying to say that you have been paying attention to me all along ? " He smirked , " You think too highly of yourself. "

" Get off my seat before things turned ugly. " I shook my head and sat down , " My DNA is here first , yours is a second late so your still late. So I suggest that you move to the seat there and everything will be fine. "

" I want this seat no matter what. " He said and I nod , " I don't really care. "

Suddenly someone threw something on to my head. I looked up and saw that bratty girl again. I glared at her and she smirked , " Get off that seat. "

I realised she threw a plastic marker onto my head and I glared at her hard while she smiled.

Anyways , after she told me to get off the seat that belongs to me but because someone that has better visuals wanted it , I have to give in.

" No can do , it's the first come , first serve basis. " She smirked , " I came to this class first , so get lost. " I shook my head , " but you didn't sit on this seat because there's no name on it. "

" There is. " I looked around the table , " It's invisible. " I smirked , " Mine has bigger writing than yours. "

" I can't see it though. " I nod , " Because mine is invisible. " She scoffed and threw something at me again.

Gosh.

Can she stop being so violent ?

After school ended , I walked home while listening to Shawn Mendes's song and It was such a beautiful journey back home until I saw Rude Jerk.

" Are you stalking me ? " I shook my head , " Stop Lying. " I scoffed , " Sure , Sure. But just know that if I were to stalk , I wouldn't stalk you because I have better taste. " He glared at me but I don't care.

I walked past him when he grabbed my bag strap.

" Slow down there miss. " He points at the floor , " It just rained so if you were to hurry , you would probably end up there. " He points at the floor again.

" Aren't you going to thank me ? " I stared at him , " I don't intend to. " He scoffed , " I saved your butt from hurting. "

" But I saved your ego. "

I'm literally such a kind soul. I gave up my seat for Jerk because I thought to myself , I'm such an angel so maybe I should just be kind and give up my seat. So I gave up my seat for someone who needs it more.

" It didn't help me much. " My eyes widened , " Fine , I'll take my seat back then. " He shook his head , " I already adapt to my seat there. "

" Why can't you adapt to the tables from other seats ? " He hesitated , " I really like the sky. " I scoffed , " What makes you think I don't ? "

He raised his brow.

" You like the sky too ? "

2nd June 2017