5

Jihoon's POV

I didn't know what came over me.

I just had the idea of escaping from the problem , you know. I didn't know why and what happened but I just wanted to.

After school ended , I just wanted to be alone. For the first time in forever , I'm actually showing my emotions. I'm confused how and why did I actually do that.

Someone tell me why.

I went to the Bingsu store my Cousin opened Near Gangnam area. I often Rely on her whenever i'm showing my emotions , I'm pretty much emotionless everyday.

" Welc- " A smile formed on her face , " Jihoon-ah , Do you want some Bingsu ? " I nod and went to the seat nearest to the counter.

She prepared for me my favorite bingsu , Injeolmi Bingsu.

To describe the taste and texture of Injeolmi , it's basically Rice cakes coated with bean powder and it tasted like almond nuts.

It's then drizzled on with milk and it's done.

The texture of the bingsu is basically like really fluffy and soft snow. It's thinly shredded and it's really really good. It melts rather quickly of your in a warm place since it's still ice right ?

" So what emotions did you show today ? " I placed my spoon down , " I don't know why , but I outburst when someone said something really minor about me. "

" What do you mean ? " I explained everything in details to her and she seemed to understand but she have no clue why would I do that. She said I was mean and just straight up rude.

Well , that's such a nice comment.

" Jihoon-ah , you got to be less mean. Some girls can't take the insult that well. " I nod and ate a spoonful of bingsu.

" Ya , did you hear me ? " I nod , " Are you going to change ? " I shrugged. She smacked me on the head , " Pabo ! I told you this is to make you change. You can't find a girlfriend if your going to continue acting like this. "

" I'm perfectly fine being alone. " She scoffed , " Wait till your friends all get a partner and your just there being lonely and having no one there for you during valentines' day. "

" I'm an independent man. " She chuckled , " Sure , an independent man that comes to a noona when he expresses emotions. " I glared at her and she smiled widely.

" What I can't understand is that Omma and Appa likes her. " I ate another spoon of bingsu , " How did your parents meet her ? "

" We went to the Barbecue restaurant down the street and she's working there. I wanted to tease her so I told her to serve us. " She stared at me in confusion.

" First thing , it's most likely force instead of told because you will never be okay with someone not doing something you told them to do. " I rolled my eyes as she continued.

" Secondly , why did you pinpoint her ? do you perhaps , have something for her ? " I shook my head , " I have no interest in Stingy girl. " She smirked.

" Wow , a nickname. That's quick. " She chuckled as she went to serve another customer that just entered.

I thought for a moment , I gave myself sometime to calm down. I think I might have had some anger issues but if it was you guys , would you guys be mad ?

Be truthful.

Yeonseo's POV

I walked to the Barbecue store while listening to Shawn Mendes's songs. I was walking when it started raining heavily.

I felt so unlucky.

I literally brought umbrella everyday but I thought it wouldn't rain today so I didn't bring it.

I stood in front of a Bread store and decided to enter to get some bread. I smelled the sweet aroma of the bread and I instantly knew what's the true feeling of falling in love.

I got some cheese ones and some hams ones , also some chicken ones and vegetables ones.

I paid for it and realized I didn't have enough money and I was about to return some bread cause I can't afford them when a hand stretched out behind me.

" I'll pay for her. " I turned around and saw Jihoon standing behind me with one of his hand in his pocket.

Is he trying to act like a model ?

I thanked the counter person , I don't know what to call him other than cashier and counter person. I have such limited words choices to choose from.

" Shouldn't you thank me ? " I rolled my eyes and thanked Jihoon. I was about to run to the Barbecue store since it's pretty near here when he grabbed my wrist.

" I have an umbrella. " he tossed it to me , " But what about you ? " He points at a red sports car at the side of the road , " My driver is there. " I nod and thanked him again before getting under the umbrella.

I ran to the barbecue store and wore the apron provided by the store.

I help the customers change the metal grills and I burned myself by accident. The customers realized and wanted me to quickly rinse my hand under the running water but I insisted that I was okay.

I brought the dirty grills to the back of the kitchen and washed it. I realized his huge the burn was but it was just a burn , how bad can it be right ?

" Yeonseo-ah , Are you okay ? " I turned around and saw my boss , she grabbed my wrist and observed my burn.

" I have some medication for you to apply , follow me. " I followed her to the first aid room located at the back of the kitchen. She applied some medication of the burn and it stings.

" Are you sure your okay ? " I nod , " Stop lying , its turning green and your telling me your fine. " I looked at my wound and chuckled , " I didn't realized it. "

She smiled , " Yeonseo-ah , don't you think you should quit ? Your still a student and your wealthy , why do you want to make your life difficult ? "

" I didn't want to rely on my parents , I want to be independent. My parents had been sending me money in America and I've been spending it without much thinking. I want to change my mindset by using my own income to buy things. " She smiled and patted my shoulder.

" Your a really nice young lady. " She looked at my burn , " Do not remove the bandage until a week later. " I nod as she wrapped my wrist with a bandage cloth.

I was allowed to end my shift earlier today due to my injury. As I was walking home , I stared at my wrist and realized how hard I actually worked so that I can prove that i'm independent.

Am I finally growing up and becoming mature ?

5th June 2017

How many of you guys play sims ?

Stay safe everyone !! there's many attacks happening in the world currently , with the latest one being London.

#Prayfortheworld