7

Yeonseo's POV

" Jeon Yeonseo ! "

I ran into class as the teacher read out my name on the attendance list. She eyed me up and down as I entered the class looking like a mess.

" Why are you late ? "

" Technically I'm not late. Look at the clock , it's 5 minutes faster than the actual time which means that it's exactly 8am right now and school starts at 8am. Adding the time that i'm talking right now , I would have reached here at 7:59am but you accused me of being late. So in conclusion , I'm actually not late and it's within the 7am to 8am time slot. "

Everyone stared at me in confusion.

Did I just embarrassed myself in front of everyone ?

" Detention. " She heartlessly tore out a piece of paper and passed it to me like it was nothing.

I pout as I took that piece of paper and walked to my seat. I saw a piece of paper aeroplane landed on my desk and I looked around to see Jihoon asking me to open it.

I opened it to see a smiley face on the piece of paper. I looked at him and he smile at me before winking , I rolled my eyes at him while he chuckled.

Why is he acting so weird.

During lunch break , He sat at my table and he even talked to me about random things. He kept laughing with me and stuff which I don't get why.

" Why are you acting so good to me ? " He stopped walking and he turned to look at me.

" I don't know either. " I used my hand to touch my hair but hey , it was a wrong move.

" Your wrist. " He took my wrist and pushed up the sleeve of the blazer. He stared at the burn mark that was caused by the grill.

" How did you get this ? " He asked.

Obviously I didn't want to reply.

" I said , How did you get this ?! " He screamed and I just stared at him , shocked. He seemed to be shocked at his outburst too.

" I-I didn't mean it. " I yanked his hand off.

" I have no idea what motive you have of being close to me but I think you should stop it. We are enemies and it's hard for us to be friends. " I said before leaving him.

I felt sad though.

Jihoon's POV

I stood at the same spot , dumbfounded.

I have so many questions to question myself but it seemed as If even I , can't even answer my own questions.

I don't even laugh or smile usually , why did I laugh whenever i'm with her. Why did I get so agitated whenever I see her getting hurt ?

No.

I don't like her.

How can enemies fall in love with each other right ?

I looked at the spot that Yeonseo was standing just now. It felt weird , the feeling of hatred that I had towards her is now slowly fading away.

I decided that I should just live my life.

Maybe I should be the jerk that Yeonseo know me as , so that I wouldn't scare her so much.

I went back to class to see Yeonseo reading a book while others' were basically going wild. I don't know why but she just seemed so different.