9

Literally the whole chapter got deleted by accident and I was shook.

Yeonseo's POV

After that day , things between Jihoon and I had been rather awkward.

We would sneak peeks of each other and we would noticed it and It was just straight up awkward. I can't even expressed how embarrassed I was when he spotted me.

Until one day when everything changed.

I was sitting in the cafeteria while using my mobile phone as usual. I felt someone tapping my shoulders so my first reaction was to turn around.

I saw Jihoon with a bright smile as he sat down beside me , just an inch away and everything would turned out like a drama scene.

But then again , it's reality.

" Can you meet me after school today ? " I nodded and he stood up with a smile before walking away. He didn't even tell me where am I supposed to meet
him though.

After the lunch break is over , I went back to class to see everyone surrounding my desk.

I saw Jihoon sitting down at my desk as he spotted me. He smiled and he dragged me and made me sit down on my seat.

I was Planning to sit down though.

It's really weird how he is treating me differently. I guess i'm not the only one that felt it because after that , every girl in the class literally treats me like an enemy.

As the class started , things got even weirder.

Whenever there is some project which involves two person per group , Jihoon would grabbed my arm and forced me to be his partner.

Not that i'm complaining.

" You know what , I can't hold it in anymore. " He pulled me out of the classroom as the teacher walks in.

" I just wanted to tell you how much I like you and the amount of times that I've thought about you ever since the first time that we've met. " He turned around to face me.

" If there was a wish that I could make everyday , today's wish would be for you to accept my heart and make it our first day. " He winked.

I was absolutely stunned.

I didn't get the time to react before Jihoon held my waist and pulled me towards him. Our faces was just an inch away from each other , It was so close that I could literally felt his breath.

It's weird when I said it like this but think of it as a drama.

We stared into each other's eyes for a second before he made the first step. He pulled my face to his and then it happened.

We released from the you-know-what and then he chuckled. He looked at me which caused me to feel a little awkward.

" W-When did you start to like me ? " He thought for a moment before placing his arm across my shoulder.

" Ever since I saw you ? " He chuckled.

" Honestly , It was when I started following you on Social Media. I got to see the real you and I think that's really attractive. " To let you know what happened at that time , I was blushing so hard.

" What do you say ? First day ? " I looked over at him and without me knowing , My mind decided to have a mind on it's own and nodded by itself.

His face lit up and he hugged me.

" I would ever hurt you in any way. " I chuckled before pointing towards the classroom.

" You do know that as you pulled me out of the classroom , the teacher came in right ? " His eyes widened and he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the classroom to see the teacher glaring at us.

Our first date went like this.

We were forced to stand outside of the classroom with our arms held up. We practically weren't allowed to enter the class until the lesson had ended.

" I can't believe our first date went like this. " I said and he chuckled silently before looking over at me slightly.

" I can't believe this is our first day. " I smiled.

" When did you like me then ? " I shrugged but he didn't give up.

" I could either do what we did upstairs again , in front of the class or you tell me now. " I don't think he would really do what he said.

" I dare yo- " He grabbed my face and kissed me in front of the class.

Dating was practically prohibited in our school so we basically got into a huge mess because of it.

" Park Jihoon ! Jeon Yeonseo ! " He grabbed my wrist and we ran the opposite side of where the teacher is.

He pulled me into one of the classroom that is not used at the moment and it was dark inside. Not to forget , it was raining at that time.

" That was fun r- "

Suddenly the thunder roared and I squat down , covering my ears. I had fear of thunder for a really long time and most of the time , I would be around
people that knows about my fear.

I felt a pair of arm embracing me and I looked up to see Jihoon. He smiled at me slightly and at that moment , It felt as if all my fears were being taken away.

" Are you okay ? " He whispered to me softly.

I nodded and oh well , good things have to end anyway right ? So at that moment the teacher came in with a furious expression on his face.

Let me tell you the offense that we did.

1. We ditched class.
2. We kissed and it's prohibited.
3. As we were supposed to be punished , we ran away.
4. We hid from the teacher.

But I felt like it was all worth it.

We were sent to the principal office and he took a good look at us before placing his hand onto his waist.

" So what I heard was that you guys kissed , ditched class , ran way from the teacher and hid from the teacher. Am I right ? " We nodded slightly.

We heard a loud sigh.

" I'm sorry but you guys will have to be punished and your parents would be called down and you guys will be the one explaining everything in details to your parents. "

After we exited the principal's room , I felt someone
holding my hand. I looked up to see Jihoon with a slight smile.

" I guess our parents are meeting each other earlier than I've expected. "

3rd July 2017

Last chapter would be a squeal :)