Two • Uchiha Sakura

"Let's start!"

"You don't have to yell, Boruto." Mitsuki intervened, earning a glare from the blonde. "I'm quite astonished that you are actually here with us right now."

"Yeah?" The young Uzumaki crossed his arms. "I'll stay until I think of a new way to prank my old man."

The pale, golden-eyed boy shook his head in defeat. "At least visit Konohamaru-sensei in the hospital before you pull 'pranks' on Hokage-sama again."

"You don't have to remind me," Boruto replied, sneaking a glance to his left, where Uchiha Sasuke stood with his arms folded. "So let's start the training, dattebasa!"

"Let's get on with it." Sarada agreed, excitement growing inside of her from the thought that finally - her father was watching her from the sidelines. He has been away for a lot of years and she's stoked by the fact that she can showcase her growth and improvement in terms of taijutsu.

Sasuke simply stood there as a decision met between the three kids. It was going to be Sarada versus Boruto first and Mitsuki, like him, will only be watching from the sidelines.

The two started to spar, with Boruto launching the first attack by throwing a fast kick towards Sarada, who managed to dodge it as her Sharingan activated. She threw a punch directed to his face, but he ducked and quickly stepped backward to glare at her.

"No fair! You're using the Sharingan! Aren't we sparring?!" He complained, pointing rudely at the young Uchiha.

"I don't see why I can't use it while sparring," she shrugged, causing Sasuke to smirk slightly as he watched the two.

Boruto composed himself and breathed out. "Fine then," he stated, tightening the knot of his forehead protector. "I'll still win, Sarada!"

"Like I'll let you off easily," she smirked, cracking her knuckles before running to him and launching consecutive punches and kicks.

Boruto kept dodging them and barely found an opening to attack her because of her astonishing fast reflexes. He internally groaned. I'm not doing a good job at showing off! I need to show old man Sasuke that I'm strong!

Brows knitted and eyes flaring with determination, he continued to escape Sarada's quick attacks and when she somewhat slowed down from exhaustion, he took advantage and dodge an incoming punch from the Uchiha and successfully hit her in the stomach, a grin passing by his face.

"Hah! Take that, Sarada!"

The celebration in his mind was short-lived as he realized that she tricked him - a block of wood appeared in front of him and his mouth hung in shock. So much for showing off.

"Kawarimi?!" He hissed, narrowing his eyes in search for his opponent.

Boruto, although tricked, decided to pay attention more to his surroundings to detect Sarada. His eyes widened when he finally sensed her, but it was too late as she launched a heavy fist on the ground, immensely cracking the surface.

"Shannaro!"

Sasuke stepped backward and waited until the wind had carried the dust away. He silently chuckled to himself. She was indubitably like her mother.

"Damn it..." Boruto was completely caught off guard. He was spread across the ground, scratches covering his face and knees from the sudden impact. Even Mitsuki climbed up the tree to save his dear life.

For Boruto, it would have been better if she just threw a powerful punch at his face. But she practically destroyed the ground and managed to hurt him in that process.