Let the game begin

As my college started my life was busy again. I was the type of student who never skipped lectures so I would go to college everyday. I would wake up everyday get ready prepare food for Krish and leave for college and when I come back, after cleaning the house I will prepare dinner for Krish and then after doing dishes and laundry I will go to my room study for few hours and go back to sleep. That was pretty much my daily routine the whole week and It was so hectic that me and Krish although lived in same place we didn't even meet each other most of the days. I had my friends that come to pick me up everyday and then they would drop me home. Krish was never home when I returned from college so pretty much all was going well. 

Finally Sunday arrived and I was home. Today as we saw each other for first time in a week I knew that it was going to be awkward. I opened my mouth to wish him good morning but he cut me off -''Save it. my week was going so great but you ruined my day by showing your face to me." Okay so he was in a bad mood. Nothing new there I thought sarcastically. ''I have made you breakfast. Eat it whenever,'' I told him and made my way back to my room. If just seeing my face bothers him so much then I won't come out of my room. I was about to start reading some novel or something when I heard his voice. ''I need to talk to you,''he said.

He just insulted me and now he wants to talk. Too bad I am not gonna show him my face. I don't want to ruin his perfect day I thought. "I am busy," I answered from inside. "Come on Kriti just open the door please its important." His voice was filled with tension. I finally came out of my room and faced him. "What happened?," I asked him. "My boss is coming to meet me today. My vacations are over. I have to get back to work. I guess 2 months leave is just a dream for me. He will tell me about my next assignment today." He replied. "I was angry at you for not talking to me the whole week. I snapped."

"I was not able to talk to you as you were not home. Not that I was avoiding you or anything." I told him.

"Look I hope you are not too uncomfortable in pretending that we are together."he said.

"Its all right we knew about this already," I shrugged. "When is he coming?"

"In an hour,"was his reply.

"What does he like to eat? I will prepare food for him."I said excited.

"Well he is my boss. Not my father. So don't even think of impressing him. That's not required. You just need to exist in front of him. So he will give up the idea of my marriage."

I still prepared puri and Kheer for our guest. He arrived exactly an hour later as Krish had told me. I saw him for the first time when I brought tea for him while he was sitting with Krish. When he saw me he stood up. He offered his hand to shake with me. His touch was cold and it immediately filled my heart with fear. He introduced himself as Dashmesh Varshney. He had given his surname to Krish I thought. Well he was still having my hand in a tight grip. Thankfully Krish noticed and in a swift move he pulled me towards him. My back hit his chest and his hands once again wrapped around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder and then he introduced me to his boss. "Meet Kriti. She is my wife. The love of my life."

"Sit down both of you," his boss replied. As I made my way to sit on the couch though Krish grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap. My eyes went wide and face heated. What was he doing. I didn't want to show my discomfort so I stayed at that position. They sat there and talked for few minutes then I asked them to have lunch. When I made my way to kitchen though Krish followed me.

"What was all that for," I asked him.

"He is not a great person you know and he was looking at you with a predatory look. I think he is having less than acceptable thoughts about you. If he wants to act like that, let's show him who do you belong too."

Throughout the time he was with us Krish kept giving me glances. He held my hands. He acted like a lovesick husband in the honeymoon phase and by the time the whole meeting was over I was sure that his boss was tired of our PDA. He was still looking at me in a weird way. Krish stayed literally glued by my side going as far as feeding me in front of him. When he was gone Krish finally took a deep breath and left me on my own. It was unbelievable that he can even be affectionate but whatever. Finally I made my way back to my room to complete my assignment that was due to be submitted tomorrow.

Dashmesh pov

Krish was the type of guy you meet once in a lifetime. He was my best worker. When he was just 14 and I had handed him a gun for first time he was filled with so much anger that he had not missed the target even without any training. I knew that this person was going to be a jackpot for me. He would bring me so much name and fame. He did but he drew a line in doing any illegal business. I wanted to marry him to the most dangerous and famous politician Bramhanand prajapati's daughter Isha. It was million dollar deal for me. I was about to hurt Kriti today as she was a distraction to Krish but Krish stayed glued to her all the time. Now I will make sure that Krish and Isha will come together in this mission and Kriti will be out of the picture. She made pudi and kheer for me. What is this a daily soap. Well she proved her stupidity. I guess works for me. I love weak girls. Its Too easy to shatter their heart.

Krish has looks,brain and power like some superhuman but his temper is going to be his downfall. He just needs to be insecure and possessive. Kriti will do that for me. She will break him completely I will make sure of that and then Isha will put him back together. No girl in this world can come in between me and my money. I do not care for Krish but I need my millions and Krish is the ultimate key to my jackpot. Isha has been obsessed to have Krish since she saw his picture. Krish is going as a bodyguard to Isha and Mr. Bramhanand prajapati. She is beautiful and she will easily get control over Krish and this girl Kriti is too innocent. Few words of emotions and sacrifice and she will willingly give up Krish for his happiness. I just need to shatter Krish's trust on her. He is attached to her and they both have no idea of this. Krish that I had trained do not show emotion. This Krish is hell bent on protecting his Kriti. I would take away this thing from Krish. I will attack on Kriti's psychology and then they will be broken. I will just play one hand and their marriage will be completely ruined.

************************************