dilemma

When I reached Pragya's home I finally broke down. Today I lost everything once again. Me and Krish were not together ever but at least there was mutual respect between us. I had learnt to take his snarky comments and started to see behind his tough guy act but today what he said to me suppressed any kind of respect and care I had for him. He was just like any other person in my life that was there to make my life difficult.

In all these years of my life the only good thing was my friends who were there for me whenever I needed them. It was time for me to move on. I was hoping to find a part time job for just four months. I didn't need a lot of money just enough to complete my study but I had to give up going to college except for giving exams but I will manage. Pragya and I were going to search for a hostel tomorrow. I will pay every ounce I had taken from Krish. I don't know how but I will.

After Pragya calmed me down I told her everything that happened between me and Krish. I was done with this marriage I told her. Its not like it was first time he insulted me but making fun of my appearance didn't hurt me as much as suspecting my character. Krish had seen me at my worst and how difficult it is for me to even talk to new people. He thought that I had an affair with Ahaan when I had informed him of Sneha and Ahaan's relation. I would never see Krish again.

Krish's pov

Kriti had changed me for better. Without her by my side I was feeling incomplete. Since the day we had started living together for the first time I went to her room . All of her things were well organised and Rio was sitting on her bed. I held Rio into my arms.." You miss her na. Me too. She took care of both of us and because of my mistake she left us both. She should have taken you with her but as you are my gift to her so she can't take you. I am so sorry Rio. I will bring your friend back but I will take most of her time now. You got enough time with her so its my turn. Till then we should accompany each other." I told Rio. I sat down next to Rio and thought of the state I found the kitchen in. She had cooked all my favorite dishes and as the food looked untouched it meant that she had not eaten either. I will only eat when she is back with me. I can't wait anymore  for morning so I looked at time which was 1:30 at night. Too late but I was going to Pragya's house.

Kriti's POV

I was trying to sleep but Krish's words were ringing in my ear. One thing he said about me was correct. I only bring misfortune to those who get acquainted with me. I closed my eyes and thought of my father who died in an accident just six months after I was born. My mother who wasn't able to get married again because of me. Then my family was about to get discarded from the society and now if the news of what Krish doubted had gone out I was sure Sneha and Ahaan will have to face relationship Problems. I really was worthless.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but door bell woke me up. Who would come here at midnight. I went to Pragya's room to call her so she can get the door but she was asleep so I went out and tried to see by window who is outside. Krish was standing there. I was about to close the window but Krish's appearance stopped me. He looked so sad and vulnerable that I forgot for a second that he is a deadly assassin. He looked so broken that I was not able to close the window. So I found the key to main door and let him in. I asked him to sit down and I took the seat furthest from him. "Why are you here Krish. I didn't want to add to your problems anyways so I am happy that you finally got your life back. What can I do for you?"