Love conquers all

All though I had promised Isha mem that I will bring her closer to Krish, I had no idea of matchmaking. I was trying to come up with plans to bring them closer but nothing was striking my mind. Krish had not returned home for few hours and I still have to go to take classes and I was worried about him. When he had left the house he was so angry and I can understand that he had tried his best to make this marriage work even though he had feelings for someone else. Now he must be angry at himself for leading me on but what matters is he need to come back home.

I told mem that I would be back in 2 hours but I was afraid that her life is still in danger so she needs to be careful and not open the door for anyone but Krish. When I returned back home and asked Isha mem about Krish she told me that he had not returned till now. I called his cell phone and was truly grateful that he carries one around now a days but my hope died when it came to be switched off. I had no other option but to wait for Krish. What if his life is in danger? What if his secret identity is known to somebody and they hurt him? I should have tried to stop Krish when he was leaving but I was too shocked to say anything. It's all my fault. I called Rahul and Samar to ask if they know about Krish's whereabouts as all three of them were good friends now but none of them knew.

I made dinner and waited for Krish to come back. I served dinner to Isha mem and continued to try Krish's cell but still no progress. Still waiting for Krish I drifted off on the couch. After a while I heard the door. I blinked my eyes open and stared at watch that showed 2:20 am. I rushed to open the door where Krish was standing. As soon as I was in arms reach Krish let his entire weight fall into me and he embraced me so tight and with desperation that I had trouble in breathing. ''Krish where were you,'' I tried to ask him but my words got muffled due to his hold on me. 

When he finally pulled back, I asked him where was he and he told me that he needed to calm himself down because no matter how much he was trying his anger was not vanishing at that time and then he made his way to dinner table and asked for dinner. I served him and sat down next to him. He looked at me with pleading eyes and asked me to feed him and let him feed me as well. What has happened to him? He was acting so weird. Is he trying to replace Isha with me in his mind in whatever way he could? Anyways I fed him and accepted food from his hands. Then we both went into our room. I was now relieved as Krish was back so I finally drifted off while Krish was saying something.

Krish's pov

After what happened today I was really angry at Isha but when I returned and saw how worried Kriti was for me my anger was replaced with longing and passion and I hugged her tightly letting my entire weight fall into her.  After our dinner when we returned to our room I needed to tell Kriti about everything since the day I met Isha and why am I so restless around her but she was already asleep. I noticed her sleeping form and how cute she looked right now. She is my life. If something happened to her I won't live as well. I remembered the first time I had met her. How innocent she was then and it has not changed till now. Kriti and Isha were so different. Kriti wanted to give all the happiness to people around her and Isha was selfish. But Isha's family both her brother and father accepted her and Kriti got abandoned by those she loved the most. I remember wanting to caress her lips then but at that time I had no right but now I have. I tenderly touched her lips with my thumb. I memorized the very curve of her lips. Till now my favorite was when they take form of a smile. As if god answered my prayer she smiled in her sleep and I fell in love with her all over again.I wonder what she is dreaming of. Pulling her in my arms and adjusting her so that she can be comfortable I kissed her forehead. I was sure that I am gonna cherish this woman everyday for the rest of my life.

Kriti's pov

When I wake up in the morning Krish was sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me. I will miss him so much when he will leave me. I had given my word to Isha mem and I was going to keep them. I wake up and made coffee for me and mem. I knew when Krish wakes up, so after an hour I gave coffee to Isha mem so she can give it to him. I heard shouting coming from our room and rushed to see what was happening. Krish was not happy in fact he had his gun in his hand and when he saw me entering inside he sheepishly put it back where it belong. When I ask them what happened he scornfully told me that Isha ruffled his hair which irritated him and he somehow pulled the gun out. I ruffle his hair so much he never did that with me I reminded him but he said that he is used to my touch and he doesn't want Isha anywhere near this room also he needs to talk to me.

I told him I will be back in a bit and went back to do my work. While I was preparing breakfast I felt him wrapping his arms around me from behind and supported his chin on my shoulder. I wished him Good Morning and he grinned at that. "Why are you so smug today?''I asked him. ''You should have seen Isha's face today. She was so frightened. She would never even try to come anywhere near me.'' he replied. 

I rolled my eyes. ''She is our guest. Behave in a good way with her,'' I tried. ''And we are lucky she is with us. people will die to get a chance like that.'' i told him as if explaining to a child. 

''If Isha stays in their vicinity for a long time they will surely die,'' he said sarcastically. 

I thought this was my chance to sow some kind of seed between them so their spark reawaken. ''I always thought you two suit each other.'' 

He put his hand to his chest as if my words physically pain him. ''I had no idea you want me to suffer drastically.''

''Shut up. Just look at her she is perfect.'' 

''Yeah as perfect as a witch or sorceress.'' he said.

''You sound like you hate her.'' I deadpanned.

''I thought I made my hateful thoughts clear enough towards her.'' he commented.

''To every hate their is a buried love somewhere,'' I said. ''You sure you don't have a huge crush on her.''

''Crush on her. No chance. When I have beauty why would I follow a beast.'' he suggestively pointed at me.

''Love doesn't care about beauty or beast,'' I argued.

''Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.'' he argued back. ''It's not face but heart that makes a person beautiful and believe me I have already found my Cindrella.'' As he said these words the love shone brightly in his eyes for me. 

''I have to go,'' I hastily said. 

''But I needed to talk to you.''

''Not now in the evening. I am getting late.'' I went to get ready.

''What about breakfast? Its still not done.'' he asked. 

''Later,'' I replied.

Krish's pov 

Her words confirmed me of one thing. She is trying to be a matchmaker between Isha and me and I know that Isha has something to do with it. Well Kriti has not realized still that I belong to her. Its time to make her jealous. Let her think that whatever stupid plan of matchmaking she comes up with is successful. No matter how strong a relationship is some amount of jealousy is healthy. MY DEAR WIFE I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL CONFESS YOUR LOVE FOR ME TOMORROW. 

And seriously I can't wait anymore to have you in my arms. Its time we complete each other and give ourselves fully to each other. If you think your plan is gonna work mine would be better because I have heard somewhere that Love conquers all. Now I am happy that I didn't tell her everything between my meeting with Isha. Her plan would work in my favor.

***********************************************************************************************