hardships of life

Krish's pov

As I wake up I saw Kriti was still asleep. I kissed her sleeping form and made my way to shower. I was thinking of making breakfast for Kriti in bed today. Anyways she won't be able to wake up early. It was already 10:00 am and my wife has already missed her college today. I had thought of waking her up in the morning but she has not slept a bit yesterday night so she needs rest.

After shower I made my way to kitchen to cook something for Kriti. I laughed as I remember how shocked Kriti was on knowing that I can cook as if I could survive on outside food for so long. Kriti really likes sweet dishes so I was making cupcakes and sandwiches for her when Isha entered the kitchen.

As she greeted me good morning I wished her back. When she asked me about when were we going out I refused to do that. I paid attention to make the breakfast.

Isha's pov

Okay maybe Krish was not ignoring me anymore but why was he not paying me much attention. I paid attention to Krish. He was smiling softly and making heart shape pancakes with chocolate syrup which was unusual for a person like Krish who sleeps with a gun under his pillow. "What are you doing Krish and why are you so happy?" He just shrugged in response and answered "I was making something for Kriti." That brought my attention to next thing which was Kriti is still asleep. She wakes up early in the morning and she has not gone to college either. I put two and two together.

"What happened between you two yesterday?

"Nothing different from any husband and wife," he replied with a naughty kind of smile.

"You slept with her. Why would you do that to me Krish?"I asked him.

"She is my wife. I love her." He said normally.

"Then why were you flirting with me yesterday?"

"I did not remember promising you anything. And please don't give me that look. You with your brother Ahaan and my boss Dashmesh have caused enough damage to our marriage. Now no more. I have understood your plan the second I had hurt Kriti and pushed her out of my house. You won't succeed and I don't feel bad in using you to get her because you are no righteous. Kriti told me everything that you did since you came to my house and Miss Isha I can totally charge you for a lot of things if you understand what I mean. I think you should leave my house or I will totally frame one way or another so you can enjoy your entire life in prison. Believe me I am real good in what I do so I will advice that you leave my house immediately."