mirrors

As I had said before this is another song based chapter. Listen to this song mirrors by Justin Timberlake before reading this chapter.

I would also like to say thank you to missoctowriter for the beautiful cover to this story.

This is gonna be the longest chapter ever so I apologize in advance.

¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!

Krish's POV

Never in million years had I thought that Kriti would kiss me first. As her lips pressed against mine I froze completely because that was so unexpected. The feeling of her lips against mine immediately achieved the peak position in the list of things I love most in my life. Kriti's lips were so soft and sweet to taste. She belongs to me and me alone. But due to shock I wasn't able to reciprocate and as Kriti ran out of the terrace I realized that she has taken my unresponsiveness towards her as rejection. Too lost in replaying her words that I was dying to hear for so long I was not able to follow her immediately and thus here I was standing outside the door trying to make Kriti listen who was too quiet. No matter what I scream she won't open the door. I thought of bursting the door open but knowing me I would break the door of its hinges so I did the next best thing viz climbing the window of our room which was child's play for me.

Kriti's POV

I am so stupid. What came over me. Why would I do that. I don't even know how I became so selfish and possessive and tried to ruin Krish's new found happiness. I cried and cried for a while and all of a sudden something happened to me as if my consciousness slipped out of my body and I started to float in a dream world.

First thing I noticed was a beautiful palace that was situated amidst the island. Where ever I see I can only found blue span of sea water. The palace was made up of gold and its doors and windows were studded with auspicious jewels and gems. I continued to stare at the specimen of perfection in front of me.

After a while a royally dressed guard came out of palace and told me that their lord will see me now. When I started to make my way inside the palace I asked him which kingdom is this and why is their king interested in seeing me.

He replied," we call our king as dwarkadheesh and he has asked me to bring you to his garden."

Wow I thought here I am dreaming of Lord Krishna now out of all times. My dream is so stupid so I pinched myself to come out of my dream but nothing changed except me and royal guard had now reached the garden. "Go ahead," he asked me and then after bowing to dwarkadheesh that I am assuming is lord Krishna he made his way out leaving us alone.

I looked at my surroundings and felt like I have reached the set of some mythological show. Why would Lord Krishna choose now out of all times to reveal himself to me was beyond my knowledge so I was totally ready to see Sourabh raj jain, Sarvdaman bannerjee or Vishal karwal in attire of lord Krishna but when he turned towards me it was Krish's face that was staring back at me. Off course now I will dream of Krish as lord Krishna. I again pinched myself to come out of my reverie as I was totally going crazy here but his laugh stilled me.

I finally faced this person. He was similar in looks to Krish but dressed like lord Krishna. He actually looked handsome beyond words and divine in a way no human can.