you and me everyday

I returned back home at about 4 in the noon. I was really tired and I still have to study for my college. I was happy because they had accepted my request to take classes in the evening. I was sure that after going to college taking coaching classes and doing house work I wasn't gonna get much time anyway to disappoint Krish.

When I came back though Krish was sitting in the hall working on his laptop. When he saw me a smile appeared on his lips.

"Where were you Kriti? I thought that you left again."

"Are you sick Krish? You are acting really weird since yesterday. Did you hit your head somewhere? You are acting nice with me which is unbelievably out of ordinary."

"I am actually better now. And is it really that difficult for you to believe that I care for you. Anyways I made coffee for you too."

"That's so nice of you. Thank you." I said genuinely grateful.

A minute later hot coffee appeared in front of me. I took it from him and he sat down next to me.

"So how was your day?"

"It was good. I started teaching mathematics in a coaching centre. I liked teaching to those children they are a bit too much but they actually pay attention to lessons," I told him happily.

"You should smile more often. Its a good look on you."

I was so confused. Did he just complimented me? Was I in alternate universe?

"Thanks I said unsure of what else to say," and then paid attention to my coffee. To my amazement coffee actually was good.

"Kriti will you go out with me tonight," he said all of a sudden.

''I have a lot of work Krish. I can't go anywhere at all. I have to complete my assignment as well.''

"Don't give me excuses. No body goes to college in final semester."

"I know but I attend classes daily and I have to prepare for GATE as well so I really don't have time. Anyways thanks for the coffee. I will be in my room if you need anything." Saying that I made my way to my room.

Krish's POV

College then teaching then studying or doing housework is pretty much Kriti's life. I don't even have a place in her schedule. After knowing her for so long I can even recall the sequence with which she finds me important. Lord Krishna Her friends then Rio then me. Her family was above her friends but now they are above me. If Kriti won't even spare me a glance how am I supposed to win her heart. Then an idea came into my mind sorry God but I have to use your name.

About 7:00 in the evening I asked Kriti if I can enter her room. She let me in.

''I have heard that the Iskon temple has organised an evening dedicated to lord Krishna. I thought I should tell you. Do you want to go? Oh I am sorry I forgot you have work to do.''

"Wait Krish I will go. I have not visited Iskon temple of Indore even once. Just give me five minutes I will get ready."

I smirked at her reply. I knew this will work. Now the only problem was there was nothing organised in Iskon. Lets see what happens.

Kriti's POV

I have yet to visit Iskon so I was so happy that Krish actually told me about the program. I got ready immediately and made my way outside. Krish was ready and looking good as always. I always felt complex next to him but at least I was fairer then him I added as an after thought to encourage myself.