2.

A couple days earlier...

| Los Angeles, CA |

"Baby make sure you call me when you touch down okay?" Will says to me as he pulled me into a gentle embrace.

"I'll make sure of that", I smiled as I looked up at Will.

Will tall framed hovered over mine, leaning in for a tender kiss on my lips. He wrapped his long arms around my waist, securing me tighter into his grip. I truly love this man so much. Meeting him back in '94 on the set of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was the best thing that has happened to me.

I auditioned to play his girlfriend, Lisa.

If you watch the shows, you can obviously see I didn't win that role. Nia Long did because I was shorter and they needed someone a little bit taller.

What difference did It make if Will towers over the both of us? I still didn't understand it, it's just business I guess.

No hard feelings towards her, but she's for fiction I am her role in real life.

I wiggled for Will to let me go, turning to walk towards the door where my luggage rested and waited to be picked up

I wiggled for Will to let me go, turning to walk towards the door where my luggage rested and waited to be picked up. I was going to Vegas for a couple days to seal some acting deals and business ventures for my fashion line, Maja.

I am still letting it sink in how far I have come. A regular girl from Baltimore, Maryland and moving across the map to LA to finally having doors open for me. This was obviously God's work. I was always told that I had what it takes to make it in the industry.

My dear friend Lasane but ya'll know him as Tupac. Yeah that crazy guy who one minute is speaking inspirational and positive and the next minute screaming "Fuck you and I don't give a fuck how you feel". I chuckled to myself thinking about my friend that I haven't spoken to in a while.