10.

Jada

I woke up to the sound of my hotel room door opening, causing me to jump up with widen eyes and concern. My eyes darted to the alarm clock that rested on my nightstand.

"8:45 AM"

I grabbed the nearest high heel shoe that was near my bed and clutched it in my small hand, preparing to bash someone head in. I didn't put a sign on the outside of my door for house keeping entering and I didn't give Pac a key since he left and went back to LA.

I stood behind the door and watched the door knob turn, sending my heart into over drive and immediately swinging.

"Aye! Aye Jada chill!"

I opened my eyes and continued swinging until I seen it was Will standing there with a bouquet of pink and red roses in his hand. I dropped the heel and placed my hand over my chest in relief.

"What the hell are you doing Will?" I questioned breathlessly. "You almost gave me a fucking heart attack"

Will laughed as he swooped me into his arms, leaning down to kiss my lips. It sent waves of electric bolts through my vein making my knees buckle a little bit.

"Baby who else would be coming in here?", he said in between laughs as he hugged me tighter.

"Hell, I don't know.... wait was this your surprise?"

"Yeah. I figured I catch a flight up here to see you but the rest of your surprise is back at home"

I frowned. "Home like back in LA?"

"Yea...why you don't want to go back home or something?"

I sat my flowers on the night stand and sat down on my bed, sighing.

"I mean I don't know because Pac said he was- "

"Ohhh...I see you made plans with Pac but you don't want to break them?", Will nodded and leaned against the wall.

I didn't reply. I laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I could hear Will walking towards the bed, then laying down next to me. He ran his hand slowly up my thigh and rubbing it.

"I mean... I really wanted you to come back baby. I miss you", Will admitted as he traced his finger tips towards the middle of my thigh.

"I get that but- "

"But what?"

I scratched my head as I felt conflicted, I know Pac was coming back today and he wanted to hang but I don't want to disappoint my man either. He was with his woman and since I have a feeling that she doesn't want me around him anyway, maybe its best if I just leave.

"Give me an hour to get ready Will", I sighed as I sat up.

A wide grin stretched over Will's face as I stood up to go shower and get myself together. I'll just call Pac and let him know that I had to leave and go back to LA quicker than I had planned too. I will figure something else out for us to do.

I hope he don't trip too hard.

*****

Pac

I watched Kidada go into the bathroom along with her toiletries to take a bath. Once I heard the bathroom door close, I picked up the phone to dial Jada's number. After about three rings she finally answered.

"Hello?" her voice said through the receiver.

"Hey Jada. What you doin girl?", I said with a bright smile.