8.

Pac

I left Jada room about 7:30 am this morning and guess who came trotting into the room at 7:45 Am? I shook my head as I brushed my teeth and hearing Kidada heels click-clack across the floor, getting closer to our room.

"Pac!", her voice called out, echoing a little.

I didn't even bother to respond to her ass. I rinsed with Listerine and then placing my toothbrush back into its covering and poking my head out of the bathroom.

"Where the fuck you been?", I hastily said as I looked Kidada up and down.

"Your questioning me?", Kidada laughed as she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. "You have some nerve. You was gone the whole night"

"Bullshit", I replied as I waved her off and walking into the bedroom and sitting on the bed.

Kidada eyes watched me as I climbed back in the bed, lighting my blunt and taking a puff. She frowned as I blew smoke and shook my head at her.

"You went out with who last night?" I questioned.

Kidada kicked her heels off, followed by sliding her white strapless romper down to her legs then kicking it off. She sat on the bed softly as she climbed next to me.

"The girls"

"What fucking girls. You aint say nothing bout you having friends out here nigga"

Kidada smacked her lips before frowning. "I was at the same club you were at last night Pac. Sapphire aint it?" she said with annoyance in her tone.

I allowed the weed to fill my lungs before exhaling out of my nostrils. I tilted my head and squinted my eyes.

"What you was doing in the strip club Kidada?"

"No Pac", Kidada said with a slight attitude. "The question is why you was leaving the club with Jada? That's the real fucking question"

"Fuck you tryna say?", I spat. "You think I fucked her or something...?"

Kidada jerked her head back while twisting her lips. "Look. I understand that's your best friend and all but how much of best friends can yall be. You were all in her face dancing and you spent the entire night with her, buying her drinks"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't understand you. You complain if I entertain hoes but the minute I kick it with my best friend, you got an issue with that. Aren't you the one who wearing the engagement ring?"

Kidada smacked her lips, sitting on her knees. "It doesn't matter. I don't want to see my man all in the face smiling at some other woman"

"IT AINT JUST SOME OTHER WOMAN. ITS MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND", I Yelled and accidently dropping my blunt on the sheets.

"SHIT!", I yelped as I jumped up and dusted the ashes off my bare chest. "See what the fuck you made me do...Damn Kidada"

Kidada rolled her eyes, climbing off the bed and pushing me against the wall. She disappeared into the bathroom and slamming the door behind her.

"She fucking tripping hard", I muttered to myself as I picked up the blunt and placing it into the ashtray. "Matter fact since you wanna be an insecure little ass girl. We going back to LA right now"

I heard the bathroom door jerk open, followed by an angry faced Kidada. Her chest heaved up and down as her cheeks were bright red on her light face. she ran her fingers through her thick hair and puckered her lips.

"Gladly. And before you get a fucking attitude you should be explaining to your fiancé why you were leaving with his best friend that he never fucked?!"