11.

Jada

"This just in. Rapper Tupac Shakur a successful rap artist on Death Row Records which is owned by Business mogul Marion "Suge" Knight has been shot in a drive by shooting in Las Vegas this evening. The story is still developing and we will update and continue to follow this story. I am Linda Maine on KTLA News".

Feeling like my heart suddenly stopped, I raced to the bedroom door and out into the living room to find Will standing with his back facing towards me. His tall frame slowly turned around to see my fear-stricken face. His once harden, anger filled face was now soften and almost angelic like.

Will cleared his throat. "J-Jada"

I didn't reply. I stood there as if my feet were cemented to the hardwood floor that rested beneath my small feet. Those words continued to echo through my mind as if I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Pac got shot again?", I said in a non-believing tone. "Its just like inevitable for him to not get shot. Like I-I don't understand Will" I stammered before I started wiping the tears from my eyes.

I began sobbing as Will pulled me into his embrace, consoling me as he rubbed his hands up and down my back. It was kind of soothing but not enough since I was so worried.

"Afeni", I whispered to myself as I kind of pulled out of Will's embrace. "I have to make a phone call really quick" I said as I rushed into the bedroom where the phone rested on the Cherrywood night stand next to my bed.

Picking up the phone, I immediately started dialing Pac's mothers telephone number, my hands were shaking so bad it was almost impossible for me to get to dialing the last number. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I placed the receiver against my ear.

"Come on pick up pickup", I mumbled to myself nervously.

Finally, the ringing stopped and I heard a little bit of noise on the other end of the phone. I just thanked god that she answered after four rings. I can only imagine what is going through her mind about Pac being shot again.

"He- "

"Feni." I spoke in a strained tone. "Do I need to get on a plane and come right now?", I quizzed with worry.

[ Rest

[ Rest. In. Power to the Queen herself * Afeni Shakur ]

"Jada" Afeni spoke softly into the phones receiver. "He's going to be alright" she ensured me with such confidence that it was almost soothing. "You get here when you get here okay?"

I sniffed as more tears trickled down my face and onto my chest. Nodding as if she could see me, I parted my lips to speak into the phone. It was so hard to get my words out since this lump in my throat formed from trying to hold back guilty tears. Maybe none of this would have happened If I stayed In Vegas with I'm. We would have been somewhere else having fun. I probably could have talked him out of going out with Suge and those trouble ridden guys.