9.

Calabasas, CA

Kidada

7:06 pm 

"Pac what is your issue?", I called out to him from the kitchen.

We have literally been quiet the whole ride from Vegas to our home in Calabasas. I don't understand why he is so upset when I am the one who caught him leaving the club with his best friend.

At least what he calls it. the sweet smell of my cooking aroma filled the house. Corn bread, collard greens and some fried chicken I prepared once we reached home will be tonight's dinner. I even went the extra mile to make a strawberry crème marble cake in hopes of cheering Pac up.

"PAC!", I called out once again before poking my head out the kitchen and into the living room.

Instead of seeing him, I seen our big screen tv that played Moesha and an empty love seat. Gently placing the spoon down onto the counter, I made my way down the hallway to our room to find Pac sitting on the bed with his back turned to the door.

"Yeah, Ima be back tomorrow for that shit man, I already told you. We gonna go out have fun and all that shit"

I leaned on the wall and listened to Pac's conversation. What was the point of us leaving Vegas for us to ride right the fuck back? If he wasn't being so hot headed we could of still been there having fun and enjoying eachother's time.

Pac turned around over his shoulder, then doing a double take.

"Aight Suge. I'ma holla at you. See you tomorrow nigga", he said as he hung the phone up.

"So, we going back to Vegas huh?", I questioned with a sarcastic tone.

"Don't start with me", Pac sighed as he brushed past me and walking down the hall way.

I immediately followed suit and trailed behind him. My hands began to shake as I felt my eyes start to sting.

"What the hell you mean don't start with you?", I slightly elevated my voice. "You have this funky ass attitude when you're the one who got- "

"Yeah who got caught leaving the club with his best friend just so I can be a good nigga and make sure she is safe. But that don't fucking explain why the fuck you came into the hotel room after the fucking sun came up", Pac interrupted me as he fixed himself a plate of food.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I sniffled and shook my head at how cold and callous he was being towards me.

"You think that I was out cheating?"

"I don't think you was out feeding the fucking homeless", Pac retorted as he slammed the spoon down on to the gradient counter top. "If you aint gonna tell me why you came b- "

"Why the fuck are you going back to Vegas?", I interrupted and crossed my arms. "Does that make any fucking sense?"

Pac slammed the microwave door after he placed his food inside. I watched him put the timer on one minute then walking to the fridge and pulling out a bottled water. He leaned on the counter, facing me while untwisting the cap.

"I got a fight to attend", he dryly replied.

"So why didn't we stay?"

"Because I didn't want to. You were bugging and I was tripping so I wanted to come home. Simple", he shrugged.

"You are a jackass you know that?!", I scoffed as I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Oh yeah? Well you a liar"