3.

"Pac"

I didn't respond as I continued looking at the magazines I bought. It was a quiet ride as I paid my fiancé no mind.

"Pac!", Kidada huffed as I felt her cut her eyes at me.

I closed the magazine, still using my hand so I wouldn't lose my place. I bit down on the side of my bottom lip and stared at her.

"What you keep calling my name for?", I questioned.

"I don't know what your issue is" she replied back with a slight attitude. "You been quiet the whole ride like I did something to you"

I raised a brow then sucking my teeth as I looked back down at my magazine.

"Did I do something Pac?", Kidada questioned in a worried tone.

"Nah man" I dryly replied. "Sometimes a nigga don't feel like talking".

"Clearly" she retorted before sucking her teeth at me.

I shook my head and continued looking through the magazine. I don't understand why people think cause you a little bit quiet that something gotta be wrong. A nigga just don't feel like talking.

"Why you buy so many gun magazines Pac?"

I sighed and closed my eyes. "What you want me to buy huh?, I quiered while flaring my nose. "Those dumb ass Oprah magazines you buy?"

Kidada sucked her teeth before placing her hand in my face, signaling me to shut the hell up.

"Go to hell Pac cause you are being so..-"

"Yeah a asshole" I interrupted, chuckling. "You call me that so much I'm starting to think that's my first damn name" I replied and paused.

"Asshole Shakur" I beamed before laughing out loud.

I looked over at Kidada, who was trying to mask her smile at my remark. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Man, her skin was so baby soft.

"I'm sorry baby. I just wanna read and look through this. When we get to the hotel I promise I'ma give you all my attention" I whispered before biting my bottom lip.

"Okay?"

She nodded before pecking my lips quickly and concentrating back on the road.

"Okay baby", she exhaled with a slight grin.

I remember when I first met Kidada in the club a little after that dumb ass trial I was on. She was so gorgeous to me, standing by the bar with some friends sipping on some fruity drink.

She wore her hair long and curly with a white halter top dress, showing those silky, smooth flawless legs of hers.

The first time she wasn't too fond of a nigga cause I dissed her father and shit

The first time she wasn't too fond of a nigga cause I dissed her father and shit. Til this day, I think he a sellout for all those white wives he has but I'ma keep that shit to myself.