Who do you kill

Excuse my mistakes. English isn't my native language.

That's cruel I know...

Bellamy
Luna
Luna threatens you to leave her alone. She puts knife to Bellamys throat. She doesn't want to be a part of new world or help you save the human race. More she wants to stop you. You're mad. You take gun in your hand and reload it. Then you aim in her head. "Oh so now you're gonna kill me" she mocks. "Let Bellamy go and nothing will happen to you. I promise. You'll be free to go and do whatever you want". You're honest. Now you just want Bell to be safe. "You want me to believe in this lies?" she pushes knife into boys throat and you see blood. Not even thinking you pull the trigger and bullet strays into Lunas head. Her body falls on the floor. She's dead. Bellamy looks at you shook. Tears strim down your face.

Jasper
Clarke
"It'll kill them all" says Clarke. "If we destroy bridge there's no way any of them will survive." "We can't do this " you respond. "We need to do this " Clarke pushes you away and takes walkie into her hand ready to contact Finn. "What if Abby was there? Or Bellamy? Or Lexa? Would you do this Clarke?" you ask. "But they aren't in there" she is broken but pushes the button and starts speaking. You are terrified. You see faces of all your friends. Monty, Raven, Harper, Miller... and Jasper. You can't let her kill them. It's like she killed you. You grab your knife and jump on her. She destroys everything and kills people from the very begining. You stab her right in the chest. While she's coughing you contact Finn and do your best Clarke's impression. "Finn action cancelled. I repeat you need to come back now. Meet me in the Ark" you grab your knife and run from the room.

Monty
Abby
You need to test a new idea for stoping Allie but you need to test in on Clarke. It's not to dangerous but Abby still complains about her daughters life. She killed her husband. You dont have any respect for this women and know she risks thousands on lifes. Clarke came to you and whispered "Just give her some medication to make her sleep for few hours. We don't have time." You told Jackson what you need to do and ge gave you syringe. "Just don't push to the end" he said. You sneaked behind Abbys back and put the syringe in her neck. But when you were pushing she grabbed your hand and tried to take it from her but instead she pushed whole substance in her neck. "NO!" you shouted. Abby colapsed on the floor. You didn't know what happen.

Will be updated within few days.
Murphy
Echo

Lincoln
Bellamy

Jackson
Raven

Please vote if you like my book :D