He walks in on you changing

Bellamy
You were on top floor of the dropship. You were soo tired. All day helping Clarke with wounded was exhausting. Your clothes were stained with blood. Slowly you took off your favorite black shirt and started to unzip your jeans, then you realized you didn't lock the door. You let your pants fall on the floor and you head towards the entrance only in your underwear. When you were almost there somebody climbed up and stood in front of you. It was Bellamy. Very frustrated and angry Bellamy. He didn't notice you at first even though you were standing inches from him. You backed up trying to cover yourself. Then he finally noticed you. He looked very confused, but his eyes took note of every inch of your exposed body.
"Bellamy out" you said clenching your teeth.
He didn't react. You covered yourself with your shirt. Bell winked at you with a smirk and turned around to leave. At least him seemed not as angry as before.

Jasper
You and Jasper were about to swim in the lake together, but boy was nowhere to be seen.  You were irritated already and decided to go without him. You slowly took off all your clothes. You didn't want to get your underwear wet. You took few steps into water. It was freezing cold. You decided to stand there for some time until you get used to cold. You bent down a little and started to wet your stomach and thigh. That's when you heard a silent scream behind you. You turned around and saw Jasper staring at you. His eyes glued to your chest. You could tell he was impressed. You also froze for a moment staring at him and then dive into water to cover you up. Jasper finally closed his eyes.
"Fuck. I'm sorry Y/N".
You laughed.
"I bet you're not."
He smiled and opened his eyes. "Well you might be right."
"Just come here already". You winked.

Monty
This takes place in space.
You entered your tent and immediately took off your dress. You just gave the best performance ever and now was all tired and sweaty. Soon your bra joined the dress on the floor. You heard a cough from your bed. You looked there surprised and saw your friend Monty burried in blankets. You placed your hands on your boobs and turned around.
"I closed my eyes already" you heard his voice raspy from sleeping.
You grab some clothes and quickly put them on.
"I'm sorry. I didn't expected you to come here and undress" he said, he looked like he was really sorry. "You forgive me?" he asked.
"Yeah, but inform me when you want to sleep in my bed next time". you laughed.

Hope you enjoyed ;)
Part 2 tomorrow
Comment/vote
Love ya ❤
Tina