Last night was too much fun- short stories part 1

Requested

Bellamy
You took off your shirt and started to pull down your pants. You needed to spare a fight between Azgeda and Trikru in Polis and now you were covered in dirt and blood. You quickly took off your underwear and started looking for clean clothes. When you pulled a black shirt from the drawer, someone entered the room. You hide yourself asking
"Who's there?"
"It's me, Lexa" your best friend spoke. You relaxed and started to put on your clothes.
"How was meeting with Roan?" you asked turning your back to her.
You heard her letting a quiet scream.
"What is this on your hips and back, Y/N?" she was beside you in seconds and touched your skin. You blushed. Bellamy was angry yesterday and sex was a little bit more rough than usual. He left marks all over your ass and back. They had been hurting you, but you didn't mind a lot. But Lexa looked horrified.
"It's not what you think " you started to explain, but she didn't listen.
"Bellamy did this to you, didn't he?" she just stated with mad expression on her face. "He's going to regret this" she left the room without the word. You felt her anger. What she was up to? You put on the rest of the clothes as quickly as possible and went looking for her.
You took few turns and entered the throne room, when Octavia bumped into you.
"Y/N, thank god. Stop her " you looked at her confused. "Follow me" she sighed and led you to one of the corridors. You saw Lexa pushing Bell against the wall with the knife at his throat. He tried to punch her, but she was merciless. You watched in horror when blood appeared on boys neck.
"Lexa stop!!!" you yelled and run to her, trying to push her away. But she was too strong.
"Let him go" you snapped.
"No." she stated, her gaze cold, but not so angry as before. "Do you know what you did to her?" she asked Bell.
"I didn't do anything, I wouldn't hurt her" Bell whispered.
"Well, you did. I think you had way too much fun last night. You do it again, I'll kill you. Do you understand?" she asked putting the knife away.
"Yes" Bell finally was released. Lexa walked out leaving you alone. Octavia left too.
"I'm so sorry babe." you apologized.
But Bell took your head in his hands and looked you into eyes.
"Did I hurt you? Because if I did I deserved it."
"Well, you did hurt me a little, but it's nothing" you admitted looking down.
"It's not. I'm so sorry Y/N. I promise it won't happen again." his eyes were filled with guilt and worry.
"Bell, it's ok. " you tried to calm him down.
He hugged you tight, kissing your forehead.

Jasper
You woke up sore, very sore to be precise. You tried to recall something from last night, but it all was blurry. You stood up and looked for some clean clothes to put on. You had no idea why you were sleeping naked. Well until you saw them. Bruises on your hips and thighs. They told you everything. Someone was holding you very tight, pushing slim fingers into your soft skin. You stood confused looking at them and trying to guess who left them. Then your bestie Harper entered the tent. She looked surprised when she saw you naked. Her eyes quickly noticed purple marks. She opened her mouth in shock.
"Okay, I didn't know you like it that rough. " you looked at her also shocked. "And I didn't know he was rough." she chuckled.
"But who?" you asked finally.
"Jasper you dumbass. I need to tell him" she said excited and left.
You knew there was no way of stoping her so you just got dressed and laid in your bed for few minutes. When you finally found courage, you went outside and saw Jasper waiting for you next to the fire. He looked a little embarrassed and very worried. He blushed when he saw you. You could see the boy was nervous. You smiled, he was cute, when he frowned and brushed his hair.
"Hey, Y/N" he said.
"Hi Jasp"
"So I talked to your friend Harper" he started talking quietly.
"Yeah?" you raised a brow.
"And she told me... She told me that I hurt you" he stuttered.
He looked at you red on his face.
"Is it true? I'm sorry, you know I like you. And I don't want you to be in pain because of me. I.."
"Jasper stop " you interrupted him. "It's true, I have bruises and all. But I remember that I felt good last night and even when I don't remember details I know I was happy." he grinned when he heard it. "But next time you could be more gentle" you added winking.
"So there's gonna be next time?

Hope you guys liked it :)
Tomorrow Monty and Murphy stories :p
Finn, Lincoln and Roan ones on Saturday
Vote/comment
Love ya ❤
Tina