Bellamy Blake first time smut

Warning: smut obviously and a lot of mistakes

You met with your boyfriend Bellamy in your corridor. You called it yours because that's where you talked for the first time. First few sentences you exchanged leading to the best thing in your lifes- your relationship. Bell has started working as a gourd recently and had a lot of work, which means less time for you. But you understood. You just couldn't look at him. All so stressed and tired. He was worried about Octavia constantly. When he told you about his sister you were pretty shocked, but you wouldn't even think about telling someone. You knew that Octavia was a constant balast on Bell's shoulders. He wondered if she'll have to spend all her life hiding. You tried to relief his stress, but it was an impossible task. When you saw him today with sore eyes and tired smile your heart broke a little. You loved him so much. You couldn't stand seeing him in this state. You pulled him into long tight hug.
"I kinda can't breath" he muttered in your hair after a while.
You chuckled and pulled away. He still seemed so tensed. You had an idea. Actually you had this idea for a looong time. But now was the right time.
"Come to my room. My parents are out for tonight." you said and lead him to your home.
"I should change from my uniform" he answered but still followed you.
"I'm sure it can wait." you smiled in the sexiest way you could.
You saw his eyes brighten up a little.
"Oh, now I understand. I can just take it off in your place" he winked and you blushed.
You did some things without clothes before, but you haven't have sex yet. You were pretty nervous.
You made your way to your room fast, your hands trembling a little while opening the door. Bell noticed it. Obviously. You couldn't hide anything from this boy. He gently took your little hands and covered them with his. He looked you deep into eyes and you felt your heart racing. You just breathed hard and looked at the most handsome man and he whispered.
"I love you so much. And I'm so grateful that I have you." tears came to your eyes but you didn't have time to cry. Soon his lips were on yours and he kissed you pulling you closer. His lips were soft as always and kiss was extremely sweet. You held to him grabbing the sleeve of his jacket. He deepened the kiss. You parted your lips letting his tongue in. Kiss soon became steamy. You brushed your hand through his hair and pulled lightly. He loved this.
"Let's find a better place" he breathed heavily and led you to your bed.
Then pushed you gently so you sat down and started to undress himself. He was doing it painfully slow. But seeing him without shirt was worth waiting. You just sat there staring. He left the pants and winked at you. You started to take off your shirt when he stopped you.
"I want to do this." his raspy voice turning you on even more.
"Ok" you answered.
He slowly helped you with a shirt and unclasped your bra. Once it was off he looked at you and muttered "you're perfect".
Then he laid you down and unbuttoned your jeans and dragged them down. He started kissing your legs. From calfs going up. You felt his hot breath and a little hair on his face were scratching you a little. He moved to your thighs parting your legs. You took a sharp breath feeling his warm lips closer to your panties. Your pussy was already wet. Aching for Bellamy's touch. Finally his hand slided down your panties and he kissed yoir clit.
"Yes" you moaned quietly.
You saw Bellamy's smile and goes up to kiss you. You wander with your hands on his back and scratch a little. Bellamy places himself in between your legs and you feel his weight on you. You kiss his jawline and then trail his neck with kisses. You suck leaving little hickies and you hear him breathing more heavily. You push him off you and on his back. Then you climb him and kiss him down his chest. You reach his pants and unbuckle the belt. Bell helps you took off his pants and boxers. You manage to stop the trembling of your hands and touch him gently moving up and down. You kiss his tip and then lick him . Bell grabs your hair and pulls lightly closing his eyes. You put him in his mouth and start moving your head. You've never done this before but you feel like you doing good. Specially when you hear your boyfriend moan "fuck" under his breath.
"I can't anymore " he says.
He pushes you on your back putting the pillow below your hips. He starts doing circles on your clit and slowly slids one finger inside of you. When you feel him move inside of you it feels so good you grab the sheets.
"Bell I need you, right now" you hiss. Normally you're not so brave in bed and Bell looks at you surprised.
"Are you sure?" he asks furrowing his brows.
"Yes" you breath.
He grabs a condom (have safe sex everyone) and asks you again.
"Like 100 % sure?"
"Damn right." you smile.
He kisses you and places himself next to your entrance. He pushes lightly still kissing you. You feel him filling you in. You put your legs around his waist as he pushes deeper. You feel a light pain but you slowly adapt. Bellamy slowly thrust few times and pain is gone. Now you just feel warm feeling inside, pleasure rolling through you. You pull Bell into the sloppy kiss.
"You're driving me crazy. Can I go faster now? " he asks.
You nodd not able to speak right now.
His thrust become faster, but still are pretty gentle. He looks you deep into eyes and says
"I love you."
You manage to make your mouth work and say it back.
"I love you too."
You burry your face in the crook of his neck as you feel your orgasm coming. Bellamy thrust rougher and moans cumming. You clench around him too. Feeling the pleasure you close your eyes and scratch his back as orgasm rolls through your body. After few seconds Bellamy kisses you gently.
"That was amazing Y/N" he smiles.

I feel like it's so bad but hey I tried :(

Thanks for reading :)
Vote/comment
Love ya ❤
Tina